Options

Replies

• hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Y'all need better treats...

oreo-cereal.jpg

Homemade Oreo cereal, whoohoo! They have a Filled Cupcake Oreo out right now that would be pretty delicious like that....
  • campdawson
    campdawson Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Everyday.
    A piece of dark chocolate.

Agreed. Sipping chocolate, dark of course, is also very nice.
  • campdawson
    campdawson Posts: 69 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    My little treat was a pint of froyo and a giant bowl of popcorn with olive oil. I've had it every night for the past 3 nights :))))

Olive oil popcorn is another favorite too. I like it with a cup of hot tea.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    campdawson wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    My little treat was a pint of froyo and a giant bowl of popcorn with olive oil. I've had it every night for the past 3 nights :))))

Olive oil popcorn is another favorite too. I like it with hot tea

Me too! And I was about to eat and realized I forgot to buy my favorite tea tonight :( Now I'll have to drink stupid bland water
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yes! You're definitely not crazy. Lol. Last year I had a thing with Special K pastry crisps, Clif bars, and pretzels for periods of time. In January I had a bit of a ritual to eat a Quest bar and drink some hot cocoa as an afternoon meal, and recently, I've been having caramel-filled dark chocolate, a Quest bar, and tea as breakfast nearly every day. A happy meal sets a happy tone for the rest of the day. ^_^
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options

oreo-cereal.jpg
    I feel bad saying this considering how many people seem to go gaga over them, but I think oreos are one of the most disgusting sweet biscuits I've ever tasted. I don't understand the obsession with them. But, horses for courses and all that.

As well you should...
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'm mad for hot cocoa- whole milk, real cocoa powder, real sugar.
    If I don't have the calories left for that, a square or two of good dark chocolate, or a few dark chocolate chips with walnuts will do.
    I like Oreos but to me they're kind of a special event thing- like my family's annual trip to Whidby Island, I'll eat Oreos. (I'll also eat canned cheese sprayed into Bugles... don't ask, it's a thing. A tasty, salty, kinda freaky thing.)
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Oreos?
    Chocolate Cookie- Creamy Middle- Chocolate Cookie. Anything else, like pumpkin flavored, or cake flavored, or caramel? That 's heresy!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Every single day.
    Multiple treats actually.
    I plan for them and work them into my daily calorie (carb, fat, sugar) count.
    i0limq7n0uew.png
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I have a treat every night usually around 200 calories but must the time its proyo (frozen yogurt with protien) dried fruit or questbar.so I get protien in too :)
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    If wine with dinner counts, then I have a treat everyday. If not, then I do not have treats every day, but I do have them when I want them.

Me too.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options

oreo-cereal.jpg

Ha ha ha.
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I am trying to eat 100 cal popcorn bags or else greek yogurt with sugar free chocolate syrup on it. Otherwise I would say fruits or oatmeal maybe as a treat.
  • srujana_kanneganti
    srujana_kanneganti Posts: 63 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I always have a "treat" every night!
    Subconciously my meals tend to be slightly smaller/less calorie-dense, so I can bank treat calories.

I really enjoy taking my time to have tea + a small dessert. Sometimes it's 2 oreos (so relevant here....), or a small cake or madeleine. Or a few bites of something more indulgent (iex: I'll buy a cupcake at a bakery and eat it over the course of 3 days)

If I don't have a dessert ish thing around, sometimes I'll make a small affogato. (espresso poured over a scoop of ice cream)
    Or I'll dress up full fat yogurt with honey, fruit, nuts, etc etc
    Or make an indulgent hot chocolate (milk + cream + chocolate + dark cocoa powder)

A daily treat keeps me very sane :)

PS: I've totally, shamelessly done that oreo+milk cereal thing in the past....though never whilst tracking calories lol
  • rosey35
    rosey35 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have 1/2 a bar of a kitkat mini bar everyday.
  • TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    As of late, I'm really addicted to Larabars. They're really, really simple. Like 2-6 whole-food ingredients simple. But oh so freakin' good. Something about having food smashed into a bar is so delish.
    My favorite is the Cashew Cookie which is only dates & chasews lol.
    Not sure if this is a treat really....

I love Larabars too! Cashew Cookie, Cherry Pie and Peanut Butter Cookie are my favorites. Only 190-230 calories per bar, and they are vegan, gluten free, soy free and kosher.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,618 Member
    Options
    I eat some kind of cookie (making my way through a bunch of packages of oreos right now), some kind of chocolate, some kind of cracker or popcorn type thing every night but I don't think of them as a treat. They're just things I'm going to eat anyway so I work them in.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options

oreo-cereal.jpg

:sick: I have real sensory issues with crumbs floating in milk.
  • harrybananas
    harrybananas Posts: 292 Member
    Options

oreo-cereal.jpg

EucIfYY.gif
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,618 Member
    Options

oreo-cereal.jpg

:sick: I have real sensory issues with crumbs floating in milk.

That it's the only way to drink it? :smiley: