Any Football (soccer) fans about?!

Options

Replies

• gunnersaurus18
    gunnersaurus18 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Arsenal fan...not sure how much longer my heart can take it though! almost had a heart attack when we scored in the last minute at the weekend ;)
  • Pottsey_x
    Pottsey_x Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    PsLukeM wrote: »
    Man United here; I am an international member here in Australia. I really hope Leicester City win it this year! It'd be good for a team to win it without having billions injected into their club :)

Do you think van gaal should be sacked?
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    Scamd83 wrote: »
    Blyth Spartans, if you've heard of us, I'm impressed. Level seven of the English football system. You might remember us from BBC 2 beating Hartlepool United last season and sort of almost beating Birmingham City.

Never heard!! Are they Welsh?

Hahahahahahaha.

No, we're closer to Scotland, but English. Your star man, Vardy played against us for Halifax in 2011. Scored obviously.

Oh haha!! His journey is insane! I wouldn't say he's my star man though! I love Kante!
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    Arsenal fan...not sure how much longer my heart can take it though! almost had a heart attack when we scored in the last minute at the weekend ;)

F*cker!! Was so unlucky for Leicester! What was
    wasilewski thinking making a tackle like that at the end of the match!! I'd of been happy with a point hha
  • SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    jchubeta wrote: »
    Chelsea fan here! Come on You Blues!

Only play well when it suits them! :p I think they let the fans down until Jose was sacked!

Everything fell apart when Eva Carneiro was sacked.
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    faeriesue1 wrote: »
    jchubeta wrote: »
    Chelsea fan here! Come on You Blues!

Only play well when it suits them! :p I think they let the fans down until Jose was sacked!

Everything fell apart when Eva Carneiro was sacked.

Exactly! But that was because Eden hazard was shagging her! The team no longer played until Jose was sacked and I think on there fans behalf it's wrong! They'd easily be at the top but they let social lives affect the game x
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Blyth Spartans, if you've heard of us, I'm impressed. Level seven of the English football system. You might remember us from BBC 2 beating Hartlepool United last season and sort of almost beating Birmingham City.

Never heard!! Are they Welsh?

Hahahahahahaha.

No, we're closer to Scotland, but English. Your star man, Vardy played against us for Halifax in 2011. Scored obviously.

Oh haha!! His journey is insane! I wouldn't say he's my star man though! I love Kante!

Before he played for Halifax he was at Stocksbridge, a club who play in a three sounded ground beside a cricket pitch up a very steep hill in a very awkward to reach village. If he achieves any sort of success with England, they'll probably make a film about his rise to the top.
  • stepea83
    stepea83 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    frustrated Liverpool fan. hope Leiscester or Spurs win it.

alls i can do is LOLZ at chelsea!
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    stepea83 wrote: »
    frustrated Liverpool fan. hope Leiscester or Spurs win it.

alls i can do is LOLZ at chelsea!

My brother is a Liverpool fan too! It's a roller coaster for you guys haha! It's just been refreshing this season to be so unpredictable!
  • stepea83
    stepea83 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    definetly refreshing this season. i think Spurs will sneak it if they can keep the 2 centre halfs, Dembele, Erikson and Kane fit. Alli has been awesome but Dembele is probably the more important midfielder allowing him to flourish.

As for Liverpool. its like 1 step forward 2 steps back at the moment. beat the big boys then lose to Newcastle haha. Roll on the summer clear out.
    going to the game next thursday v Ausburg. no idea what Klopp will play with the cup final on Sunday.

• Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    babason2 wrote: »
    Man City fan right through the bad old days!

Makes me chuckle how some of our US cousins get all uppity about use of the term 'football' considering they hardly ever kick it!!! :wink:

I must admit I'm a Leicester fan but I'd rather man city win it than any other team! Hahah

Except for the schooling your boys gave us...absolutely love the way Leicester are playing as a team no outstanding prima donnas. My favourite is Mahrez, but Vardy, Kante and Huth have made outstanding contributions to the cause.

Can only admire the experience demonstrates by Huth with his ability to cheat in the box without getting caught! :wink:
  • TommyC1234
    TommyC1234 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Middlesbrough supporter here.

Were going well but hit a bit of a rocky patch, hopefully will make it to the prem next season!

Im hoping either Spurs or Leicester can win it, always nice to mix it up a bit!!
  • tosi1312
    tosi1312 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    "Jerv" all the way
  • DanDare36
    DanDare36 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sheffield Wednesday fan here....up the owls!
  • TommyC1234
    Options
    DanDare36 wrote: »

on a good run you boys! team to watch...
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    Man City fan right through the bad old days!

Makes me chuckle how some of our US cousins get all uppity about use of the term 'football' considering they hardly ever kick it!!! :wink:

I must admit I'm a Leicester fan but I'd rather man city win it than any other team! Hahah

Except for the schooling your boys gave us...absolutely love the way Leicester are playing as a team no outstanding prima donnas. My favourite is Mahrez, but Vardy, Kante and Huth have made outstanding contributions to the cause.

Can only admire the experience demonstrates by Huth with his ability to cheat in the box without getting caught! :wink:

I completely agree haha!! I don't know how he gets away with what he does! Him and wasilewski are tanks!
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    TommyC1234 wrote: »

Were going well but hit a bit of a rocky patch, hopefully will make it to the prem next season!

Im hoping either Spurs or Leicester can win it, always nice to mix it up a bit!!

Are you enjoying Nugent ? ☺️☺️
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    DanDare36 wrote: »

I've got them to beat Preston this weekend on super 6!
  • TommyC1234
    Options
    TommyC1234 wrote: »

Are you enjoying Nugent ? ☺️☺️

He's alright, nothing too flash. He's a bench boy now we have super Jordan Rhodes!
  • gunnersaurus18
    gunnersaurus18 Posts: 13 Member
    Options

F*cker!! Was so unlucky for Leicester! What was
    wasilewski thinking making a tackle like that at the end of the match!! I'd of been happy with a point hha

He cost you the game! I've been seriously impressed with Leicester this season though...how you got Mahrez for that price is incredible. Think you can win the league?