Options

Replies

• SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    faeriesue1 wrote: »
    jchubeta wrote: »
    Chelsea fan here! Come on You Blues!

Only play well when it suits them! :p I think they let the fans down until Jose was sacked!

Everything fell apart when Eva Carneiro was sacked.

Exactly! But that was because Eden hazard was shagging her! The team no longer played until Jose was sacked and I think on there fans behalf it's wrong! They'd easily be at the top but they let social lives affect the game x

Yep, it's disgusting really, a fantastic manager was sacked because it's easier to pander to the egos of the players.
    Unfortunately you can't fire a whole team no matter how much they really don't deserve to be playing for the team.
  • Pottsey_x
    Pottsey_x Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    jchubeta wrote: »
    Chelsea fan here! Come on You Blues!

Only play well when it suits them! :p I think they let the fans down until Jose was sacked!

Everything fell apart when Eva Carneiro was sacked.

Exactly! But that was because Eden hazard was shagging her! The team no longer played until Jose was sacked and I think on there fans behalf it's wrong! They'd easily be at the top but they let social lives affect the game x

Yep, it's disgusting really, a fantastic manager was sacked because it's easier to pander to the egos of the players.
    Unfortunately you can't fire a whole team no matter how much they really don't deserve to be playing for the team.

Very true! I want Jose to go to Man U!
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    Arsenal fan...not sure how much longer my heart can take it though! almost had a heart attack when we scored in the last minute at the weekend ;)

F*cker!! Was so unlucky for Leicester! What was
    wasilewski thinking making a tackle like that at the end of the match!! I'd of been happy with a point hha

He cost you the game! I've been seriously impressed with Leicester this season though...how you got Mahrez for that price is incredible. Think you can win the league?

I'm sure Leicester have one of the best scouts around! Kante has been another excellent signing!

think it's possible! The thought of potentially being in the top four is amazing! The amount we've achieved so far this season is enough for me!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Huge fan. FC Barcelona is my favorite team.

On a personal note--I have been playing Indoor Soccer since 1979. Competitive leagues. I am now 61. I am retiring from soccer. This Sunday (2/21/16) will be my last game. I switched to an over-30 league about 15 years ago and switched to Goalkeeper, but I am still too old to be at the competitive level I was used to.

Going to leave a huge void in my life. When I announced that I was giving it up, my youngest daughter called my wife to ask if I was okay. She knows how much I love it. Anyways, she organized a lot of people coming to my last game. People that I played with and have quit over 20 years ago. All my daughters, granddaughters and sisters are also going to be there.

Hope I don't make a fool of myself.
  • Mrmiller0422
    Mrmiller0422 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Go panthers
  • Sadlyinwar
    Sadlyinwar Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    @jenmar22 will like this thread.
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Huge fan. FC Barcelona is my favorite team.

On a personal note--I have been playing Indoor Soccer since 1979. Competitive leagues. I am now 61. I am retiring from soccer. This Sunday (2/21/16) will be my last game. I switched to an over-30 league about 15 years ago and switched to Goalkeeper, but I am still too old to be at the competitive level I was used to.

Going to leave a huge void in my life. When I announced that I was giving it up, my youngest daughter called my wife to ask if I was okay. She knows how much I love it. Anyways, she organized a lot of people coming to my last game. People that I played with and have quit over 20 years ago. All my daughters, granddaughters and sisters are also going to be there.

Hope I don't make a fool of myself.

Ah that's amazing!! Good luck with that! People that arnt into football don't understand the love of the game and how it makes people feel!
  • rcd31uk
    rcd31uk Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Man U fan and after being spoilt for so many years we are now making up for it! Some dire football!!! Bring in Jose
  • elka67
    elka67 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Yep another one here that spent Valentines Day watching Super Sunday. Spurs fan but would be happy to see Leicester win, it's been great this season seeing the big spenders fall.
  • sladey_182
    sladey_182 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Love Spurs but love playing more. Saturday's are for sport and will be till I can't run no more!!
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    drewitt26 wrote: »
    Man U fan and after being spoilt for so many years we are now making up for it! Some dire football!!! Bring in Jose

I think you should! Your loss the other night was shocking!!
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    elka67 wrote: »
    Yep another one here that spent Valentines Day watching Super Sunday. Spurs fan but would be happy to see Leicester win, it's been great this season seeing the big spenders fall.

It was such a good day for football couldn't be missed!! Lots of spurs fans on here!!
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    sladey_182 wrote: »
    Love Spurs but love playing more. Saturday's are for sport and will be till I can't run no more!!

I'd love to be able to play haha!!!
  • Cblsplcr
    Cblsplcr Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Don't really know much about soccer but I do know the ladies are very fit that play.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Liverpool fan here. Ugh! is the best word to describe our season so far.
  • gunnersaurus18
    gunnersaurus18 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Pottsey_x wrote: »
    Arsenal fan...not sure how much longer my heart can take it though! almost had a heart attack when we scored in the last minute at the weekend ;)

F*cker!! Was so unlucky for Leicester! What was
    wasilewski thinking making a tackle like that at the end of the match!! I'd of been happy with a point hha

He cost you the game! I've been seriously impressed with Leicester this season though...how you got Mahrez for that price is incredible. Think you can win the league?

I'm sure Leicester have one of the best scouts around! Kante has been another excellent signing!

think it's possible! The thought of potentially being in the top four is amazing! The amount we've achieved so far this season is enough for me!

Yes Kante has been on absolute fire, his performance at the weekend was amazing...would love to sign him haha! I think you've definitely got top 4 now...can't see man u pulling back into the challenge.

On another note, great to see another female interested in football, I feel like we are a fairly rare species!
  • melasencio
    melasencio Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Fooseball is the devil.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Boca Juniors Fan, Argentina Fan , Liverpool Fan.
  • safeelone
    safeelone Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Pottsey_x wrote: »
    safeelone wrote: »
    Being an Arsenal fan has been torture for the last 12ish years

You've got one up on me then after last Sunday then! I'm a Leicester girl so foxes all the way! Through the good times and the bad, I can't complain at the minute though!!

I can't see you guys dropping points. Y'all steamrolled the other teams! If Arsenal pull this season of I'm naming my first child Arsene.
    If we mess up PLEASE don't let the Spurs (I feel dirty typing that) win.
  • safeelone
    safeelone Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    TommyC1234 wrote: »
    Middlesbrough supporter here.

Were going well but hit a bit of a rocky patch, hopefully will make it to the prem next season!

Im hoping either Spurs or Leicester can win it, always nice to mix it up a bit!!