Any gamers out there?

Options

Replies

• JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    brittanynicholex -PSN Nikki#1740 <Battle.net Tag if anyone wants to send me an add. Im usually on bnet waaaaaayyy more than psn

you play D3 a lot?
  • thomasgarcia7
    thomasgarcia7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It's all about Mortal Kombat X - PS4.
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    brittanynicholex -PSN Nikki#1740 <Battle.net Tag if anyone wants to send me an add. Im usually on bnet waaaaaayyy more than psn

you play D3 a lot?

Not much since we converted to PS4, one of the games we haven't upgraded yet. I sadly never purchased for PC either. :(

I did though, like I binged played it SO MUCH.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

you play D3 a lot?

Not much since we converted to PS4, one of the games we haven't upgraded yet. I sadly never purchased for PC either. :(

I did though, like I binged played it SO MUCH.

thats sucks,

Awful day in Maryland soo gloomy ;) yeah i creeped a bit.
  • LostCowboy
    LostCowboy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I play xbox 360.... Mainly FF. Can't play COD because it gives me flashbacks. Gamertag CowboySoldierTx
  • jeichelb83
    jeichelb83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    @JeffreyMGiron

I used to play LoL a lot and need to get back to it. Have you tried SMITE? I like it a lot as it's 2D instead of overhead.

Other than that I'm an RPGamer. Currently trying to get through Skyrim but I keep getting distracted. Still have Dragon Age III, the Atelier Games, and a bunch of others on backlog.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    jeichelb83 wrote: »
    @JeffreyMGiron

I used to play LoL a lot and need to get back to it. Have you tried SMITE? I like it a lot as it's 2D instead of overhead.

Other than that I'm an RPGamer. Currently trying to get through Skyrim but I keep getting distracted. Still have Dragon Age III, the Atelier Games, and a bunch of others on backlog.

Smite is so boring.

I dont game as much as i used too anyways, i do less than 2 hours a week now.
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    jeichelb83 wrote: »
    @JeffreyMGiron

I was so addicted to smite for like over a year. I stopped playing about a month ago when I realized how much I was no longer having fun with it, and would get angry with it. I'm glad I took the break. I'll probably hop back in again at some point, because it definitely was fun and exciting. But I will likely keep myself from getting too into it. That's tough when you get into a group of friends and that becomes your regular thing to do, though.
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    YUP! Replaying Skyrim for the 4th, 5th? time. I also play Sims and I am also on FFXIV though I haven't logged in since I picked up Skyrim again.
  • jenovatrix
    Options
    Final Fantasy Tactics, Super Mario world, and Skate 3 are probably top of my favorite games list.

FFT for life. I spent an entire summer playing that and it is the source of my greatest video game victory ever.
  • chiptease
    chiptease Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Fallout 4! My settlements are getting hooked up with nice guns, armor, and stores
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Final Fantasy (specifically 7 and its offshoots. YAY FOR THE REMAKE!!! SO EXCITED!!), Kingdom Hearts, Spyro (the old school ones when I feel nostalgic), Heroes of Might and Magic 5 (or 3 if I'm feeling nostalgic again), Shovel Knight, Divinity, etc. There are a few of the random ranges that I play.
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of good groups on MFP for this stuff:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3566-the-geek-squid

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/19-mfp-gamers

-
    Personally: playing games is one of my favorite hobbies. Current focus is learning Elite: Dangerous (which is not going quickly; this game is deep). Steadily playing PlanetSide 2 as that's one of my favorites over the past few years. And a bit of Battlefield 4 and BC2.

I recently set up a Google Cardboard VR headset with a dedicated phone, and am using Trinus VR software to stream FPS games to it. That's pretty rad, my new standard way to play them. It doesn't give you a skill advantage or anything, but it's a lot more fun that way.
  • cbro70
    cbro70 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Right now into playing Red dead Redemption also love Skyrim and all the Assassins Creed series.
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    Options
    jenovatrix wrote: »
    Final Fantasy Tactics, Super Mario world, and Skate 3 are probably top of my favorite games list.

FFT for life. I spent an entire summer playing that and it is the source of my greatest video game victory ever.

Right on! I beat that game so many times! With the retranslation that came to psp I dumped even more hours into it.

Have you ever played the fan update? Some people modded the psx version with updates to various things like stats, equippable weapons and armor (mages can now equip knives as an example ), advances to the AI ( no more trying to do tackle to knock that last bit of health off you even though it always does like 1/2 damage!), and a few other things. I need to go back to see if they made any more changes, though. It's been a while since I played that.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    EVE: Valkyrie. Just waiting for my Oculus Rift to arrive...
  • jenovatrix
    Options

Have you ever played the fan update?

I haven't! Sounds interesting. I played the PSP remake too, translation was soooo much better, and Balthier <3 but I'm sure you know about the spell animations. Blech.

I'm kinda tempted to buy FFIX for my tablet but then again, tiny screen...I'm spoiled with my TV!

• TheCrawlingChaos
    Options
    jenovatrix wrote: »

Have you ever played the fan update?

I haven't! Sounds interesting. I played the PSP remake too, translation was soooo much better, and Balthier <3 but I'm sure you know about the spell animations. Blech.

I'm kinda tempted to buy FFIX for my tablet but then again, tiny screen...I'm spoiled with my TV!

Yeah, that slowdown was butt. But I put up with it cause FFT. Haha.

I am going to get FFIX when it hits steam. I hated 8, but 9 was cool. And I never got to beat it back then, so a lot of it will be fresh for me.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    chiptease wrote: »
    Fallout 4! My settlements are getting hooked up with nice guns, armor, and stores

For what console? I'm still debating if it's worth the bugs...or does it have any bugs?
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Currently not playing any games. I'm barely playing GT4. Still haven't finished Red Dead Revolver, Darksiders I, Ninja Gainden 3, Burnout Revenge, Witcher 2, Batmam: Arkym Asylum