Who Is There To Join Me In a Lose 5Kg challenge

Drmeiiro
Drmeiiro Posts: 3 Member
I need to lose 5kgs in two weeks and need motivation please, anyone?

Replies

• nickgsb1
    nickgsb1 Posts: 7 Member
    Say hello to headaches, nausea :D
  • nickgsb1
    nickgsb1 Posts: 7 Member
    Calorie count im guessing 500/600 not a good idea go for cereals less milk, no tea/coffee lots of water and protein meals, still overall not a good idea, u wont have hardly any energy for exercise
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Do one of those things where they drain all of the water from your body and you pee for hours. (I had something like this done at a spa in Mexico once. I wouldn't recommend it.) Otherwise losing 5kg in 2 weeks sounds not just impossible but irresponsible. If you need the weight loss for a short-term thing, the water cleanse should do it for ya without risking your health with that extreme deficit.
  • g8britten
    g8britten Posts: 36 Member
    you can add me if you want and i would like to join your 5k challenge
  • zmuh001
    zmuh001 Posts: 1 Member
    U can do it Drmeiio only takes commitment and resisting desires for bad food choices which can b yummy ... I just had similar journey where i cut down 6 kg over past 2.5 months, I was almost 80 kg and now I'm 74 kg, my friends and family say I'm more lean now but I may shed another 2 kg, had 2 say I had bad eating habits before, what worked for me is reducing meal proportions a bit, cutting down carbs specially bread, toast, pizza, white rice to a minimum while increasing eating more vegetables like greeny leaf salads tomato ... avoiding eating fried chips and deep fried oily food ... I kept eating chicken / fish / tuna / red meat but all in moderate proportions when it comes to fruits i still eat them but in smaller portions as they can add up the suger intake quickly ... that was the diet front ... on the exercise front I started walking much more and went to gym for exercising from 2 to 3 times a week at 1 hr sessions .... those changes worked for me
    Hope that helps :)