14lbs to lose

Options
Hello everyone

After trying and failing with ww I've just started using mfp to lose the last 14lbs of baby weight

Any tips appreciated

Hope it works

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    There is no hoping about it really. It may take some work to determine some concrete facts about where you are and what you need to do, but if you pick a calorie intake amount and log and weigh your food very carefully you will achieve success. you'll be there before you know it. get active, log everything and adjust as you need. just follow the plan. :smile:
  • msmaireodonoghue
    msmaireodonoghue Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've found the scanning great

If u do excercise can you take those extra calories earned that day or save them or should u not eat them at all?
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    were all here to help.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Also make sure not to be too aggressive in your goals, ie 2pd a week may be too much for what you want to loose, which can be hard to handle as that means it's off quicker, but it just doesn't work that way. Take a look at the Most Helpful Posts threads to help start you on your way to understanding how best to drop those remaining pounds.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest
  • Somebody_Loved
    Somebody_Loved Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I've found the scanning great

If u do excercise can you take those extra calories earned that day or save them or should u not eat them at all?

Whatever works for you, just be sure not to overestimate how much you're burning. I think the general consensus is to eat back 50-75% of the calories earned from exercise. I personally like to bank my exercise calories and use them on the weekends since that's when I have a tendency to eat/drink more, but that's personal preference.
  • msmaireodonoghue
    msmaireodonoghue Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes I like the idea of banking them but when I put in excercise it adds them to the day so sometimes end up using them