New on app

Options
Hey everyone I'm Lena I'm basically new on this app, I've always tried to follow a diet but 3 days later I crack and start munching.
I'm not over weight but I'm just not healthy so my goal now is to follow the calories and exercise more.
I'm gonna try this app for a month and see if it would help me stay on track.
If anyone would like to start this with me we should keep each other updated :)

Replies

• wysiwyg73
    wysiwyg73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi there. started this a few days ago. takes a while to work the app as there are so many different aspects to it.. however. really good for keeping you on track. good luck with it.
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I been on for a while. If you start reading the labels on your food, that may help you log it on the app. When you hit your goal or sign up for challenges, that helps too.
  • Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    If you feel unhealthy, you are probably not eating good food. This app didn't work for me until I stopped eating foods filled with processed sugar and started eating vegetables fruit nuts and protein. I don't think it is about eating less, it is about eating better. Feel free to add me if that sounds good.
  • neutroncore
    neutroncore Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey there... you are on the right gate... the most important step is to be aware of what you are eating.... just try to continue logging your meals... with time you will feel a lot of motivation especially with some friends from my fitness pal whom may suppoet you and share with you valuable advice when you need it. :)
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me