Ticker Totals

Options
So I wasn't sure where to put this thread...

but, I was wondering if you put your total weight loss on your tickers (include whatever you lost before MFP) or if you put only your MFP weight loss on your ticker?

I have my MFP only weight loss, but some days I would like to have it all to say that I really have come a long way. I keep it the way it is because my weight loss took place over so many years that at times my heighest weight feels like a distant memory (thankfully!).

Thoughts, comments, opinions? :smile:

Replies

• DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    So I wasn't sure where to put this thread...

but, I was wondering if you put your total weight loss on your tickers (include whatever you lost before MFP) or if you put only your MFP weight loss on your ticker?

I have my MFP only weight loss, but some days I would like to have it all to say that I really have come a long way. I keep it the way it is because my weight loss took place over so many years that at times my heighest weight feels like a distant memory (thankfully!).

Thoughts, comments, opinions? :smile:
  • jowily
    jowily Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Put it all...just load up what your starting weight was...maybe you hit a plateua or are using MFP for additional support...but it's what total weight you have lost...feel good about every pound and share your success!
  • WISHFULTHINKING
    WISHFULTHINKING Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    set it as the weight u were before u started losing weight period, then update it to wat you lost all togeather before MFP and After Joining MFP
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Last year when I started MFP I put my starting weight because I really hadn't tried to lose weight before then. This year I started over again and I just put the starting weight at the beginning of this year. Officially I've lost a total of 31 pounds since I started my weight loss journey.