Are there any low fibre protein bars?

I am on a low fiber diet for my medical reasons and can't seem to find any protein bars that aren't high fiber. Do any exist?

Replies

• williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    edited February 2016
    I used to take Clif Builder Bars as a snack. 2g fiber, 20g protein. They're higher in cals than a Quest Bar, but meet a low fiber requirement.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Wow thanks! Yes I can handle 2g. It's hard being low fiber as a lot of products are high fiber these days
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Wow thanks! Yes I can handle 2g. It's hard being low fiber as a lot of products are high fiber these days

Yep. I'm high fiber, but I sure don't need the extra 10g+ in so many of the other brands.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Pure Protein bars and Power Bars both have under 4 g of fiber and 20 g of protein for under 210 (depending on the flavor) calories.
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Yeah when I'm trying to go easier on fiber...... ahem...... I'll generally go with powerbar protein plus bars. Only about 4g in those and they taste good, well to me anyway.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    ewhip17 wrote: »
    Yeah when I'm trying to go easier on fiber...... ahem...... I'll generally go with powerbar protein plus bars. Only about 4g in those and they taste good, well to me anyway.

The vanilla one is soooooooo good.
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    ewhip17 wrote: »

The vanilla one is soooooooo good.

That's my favorite!
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    I like the Luna protein bars, though the macros aren't that amazing.

12g protein, 3g fiber, 170 cals

~Lyssa
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    edited February 2016
    I also can't eat a lot of fiber because of digestive issues and really like Luna or Cliff bars! Although they do have a fair bit of sugar.
  • carafriyie836
    carafriyie836 Posts: 9 Member
    I am on a low fiber diet for my medical reasons and can't seem to find any protein bars that aren't high fiber. Do any exist?

Hi I sell Forever living Products & the protein bars we sell are 45g which boast 15g of protein & 2g of Fiber with only 170 calories. They comes in chocolate or cinnamon flavours, chocolate being my favourite & Definately helped as a snack through the day for me.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Thanks everyone. @LisaTcan I have Crohn's disease so fiber is a no no