100 pound progress picture

Options

Replies

• misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    SlimFAST89 wrote: »
    Wow!!!! You look incredible! I hope to one day say that I did what you've done. Go girl!

You can do it! It's hard at first but it becomes a lifestyle :) I believe in you!
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational, awesome job!
    So sorry to hear about your mom, I lost mine two years ago and I know how difficult it can be. I am certain she would be proud of you getting healthier.
    Congrats and great luck on the new lifestyle.
  • wykkedtruth
    wykkedtruth Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    you are just concrete proof for everyone who ever had self doubt that if you want something bad enough you can do it.
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    TaraTall wrote: »
    Very inspirational, awesome job!
    So sorry to hear about your mom, I lost mine two years ago and I know how difficult it can be. I am certain she would be proud of you getting healthier.
    Congrats and great luck on the new lifestyle.

Awww thanks!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    you are just concrete proof for everyone who ever had self doubt that if you want something bad enough you can do it.

Wow that means a lot! Thanks!!!
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    How did you do it , I also need to lose 100 lbs
    & Congrats you look great
    I did a realistic diet so I am able to maintain weight easily. While I was losing weight I ate 1700-1900 calories a day. I worked out 5-6 times a week, I rewarded myself every 10 pounds. When I lost 80 I got myself a MK purse, I eat 1-2 small portions of junk food a day. I normally buy snack size things like Cheetos or a snack size candy bar, I now eat 2100-2300 to maintain my weight. It made it very easy to lose & maintain bc I did not starve myself to lose it so I do not have to starve to keep it off

Congratulations and well done! You look fabulous!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    dotti1121 wrote: »
    How did you do it , I also need to lose 100 lbs
    & Congrats you look great
    I did a realistic diet so I am able to maintain weight easily. While I was losing weight I ate 1700-1900 calories a day. I worked out 5-6 times a week, I rewarded myself every 10 pounds. When I lost 80 I got myself a MK purse, I eat 1-2 small portions of junk food a day. I normally buy snack size things like Cheetos or a snack size candy bar, I now eat 2100-2300 to maintain my weight. It made it very easy to lose & maintain bc I did not starve myself to lose it so I do not have to starve to keep it off

Congratulations and well done! You look fabulous!

Thank you :)
  • dayahobbbs
    dayahobbbs Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You're starting point is pretty much the same as mine, and this is super inspirational.

You said you went to the gym 5-6 times a week, what was your average work-out like?
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You blow me away that you lost so much weight in a sustainable way. Congrats on cracking the code!
  • Kathysmith1933
    Kathysmith1933 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 250
    Current weight: 150
    Height: 5'4
    Starting shirt: 1x
    Current shirt size: small
    Starting pant size: 16/18
    Current pant size: 4

Good for you!
  • lemonychild
    lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Go you!!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    kimyrachel wrote: »
    Congratulations!
    Thank you ❤️❤️

• misssmadalyn
    Options
    dayahobbbs wrote: »
    You're starting point is pretty much the same as mine, and this is super inspirational.

You said you went to the gym 5-6 times a week, what was your average work-out like?
    I did cardio for an hour, different kinds like stair master, elliptical, uphill walking. I did weight training once or twice a week to help tone through the process. I recommend weight training 3 times a week during weight loss. I wish I would have done that. I set a calorie burning goal a day which was roughly 500-700 calories a workout based on MFP calorie estimation.
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    Go you!!

• misssmadalyn
    Options
    You blow me away that you lost so much weight in a sustainable way. Congrats on cracking the code!
    Aw thank you!!! It means so much ❤️❤️❤️
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    Starting weight: 250
    Current weight: 150
    Height: 5'4
    Starting shirt: 1x
    Current shirt size: small
    Starting pant size: 16/18
    Current pant size: 4
    l655dq02hfno.jpeg

• orpingman
    orpingman Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • kryssu
    kryssu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow! My starting weight is 250 pounds, and in this first mounth i lost about 13 pounds. How much did you lose in the first month?
  • Jack_NYC
    Jack_NYC Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I have similar goal. Thanks for proving it can be done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!