mom of 3 ready to get my body back in shape and better than ever

Options
just had third child and now i'm ready to get back in shape and lose weight and stay fit and healthy i'm not dieting i'm doing a complete life overhaul because diets are a fad that eventually i will break and regain weight...i don't want that i want to shed the weight keep it off and be healthy the natural way. anyone want to join me i could sure use the support system

Replies

• saralthrash
    saralthrash Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I had my second 7 months ago. I'm beginning to see that get thin quick plans are hard to maintain. I've learned that a lifestyle change is the only way to go!
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Better than ever!!! That my goal! It is possible!
  • lzap27
    lzap27 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am with you on the life overhaul. It's been long and too many diets. Starting at 225 and have a goal weight of 160. Married with two kids :)
  • bclewright12211
    bclewright12211 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    my highest weight was 225 and i honestly dont know what i weigh now if i had to guess id say about 195...and my inspiration came from watching extreme weight loss....one day i was like if they can do it so can i....and i wanted the healthy route instead of a diet cause diets are only temporary fixes they dont last long term and eventually disappoint you
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    My #3 is 5.5 months, currently at 185 pounds (highest ever was 231). Getting back to 145/150 and staying there! Feel free to add me :)
  • JLPersall
    JLPersall Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old little girl and 5 month old baby. Need to lose 25 more pounds. Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • lilpeach29
    lilpeach29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a ten year old and a six year old, and I'm finally tired of how out of shape I am. I would be happy to connect and share some support!