Been using this for 7 months, no idea there was a community section

Options
So I've been using this app for a long while but I had no idea there was this section! #surprisesurpsie

Replies

• scootergirlinpink
    scootergirlinpink Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ah well you found it now , I didn't know about it when I first joined either lol welcome :)
  • EricaABarnes
    EricaABarnes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been using this app off and on for a super long time and I never knew either!!
  • borrego6193
    borrego6193 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @scootergirlinpink haha thank you!
  • borrego6193
    Options
    @hanoge Ive been using it since last may and I just stumbled across it right now! Lol
  • scootergirlinpink
    Options
    You have to explore the app too find out :)
  • EricaABarnes
    EricaABarnes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    lol. I'm pretty sure Ive had the app for a couple years, it took me breaking my iPhone and having to log on to mfp on my laptop for me to find it! I never knew there was soo much more to mfp. I always thought it was just scan my foods input my work outs. :#
  • scootergirlinpink
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you want too , I'm still not sure how you add friends at this moment lol
  • MimiOfTheFraserValley
    Options
    scootergirl, you go to someone's profile (easier on the computer) & you'll see "Add As Friend" or something like that there. You click on that & you've sent them a request. :smile:

I knew about the community almost right from the start, but then I explored the site a lot. That's just something I do when I join a new site. I don't do much in this section, though, unless the title of a post on the right under the Forum section catches my eye enough to check it out. :smile:
  • borrego6193
    edited February 2016
    Options
    There is! Im so surprised with this app,theres more to it than what ive been using it for , Lol I just put my food onto here, i put my workouts onto where my phone has its memos :o
  • shopaholic221
    shopaholic221 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I only just joined a few days ago, and I was surprised how much there is on here to. Glad I looked or I might have missed it to.
  • scootergirlinpink
    Options
    scootergirl, you go to someone's profile (easier on the computer) & you'll see "Add As Friend" or something like that there. You click on that & you've sent them a request. :smile:

I knew about the community almost right from the start, but then I explored the site a lot. That's just something I do when I join a new site. I don't do much in this section, though, unless the title of a post on the right under the Forum section catches my eye enough to check it out. :smile:

Thank you x
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site for 2 years now and only yesterday did I noticed that you actually can take/add pictures with your weigh-ins :o
  • borrego6193
    Options
    @shopaholic221 better late than never right?
  • borrego6193
    Options
    @Emi1974 really? Well thats another thing I've learned tonight lol
  • Blondiebear23
    Blondiebear23 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Same here! I had no idea but I'm glad I did b/c I've met some really positive and encouraging people on here. Add me as a friend if you want.
  • shopaholic221
    shopaholic221 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    @shopaholic221 better late than never right?
    Yes that's very true.
  • borrego6193
    Options
    Same here! I had no idea but I'm glad I did b/c I've met some really positive and encouraging people on here. Add me as a friend if you want.

Everyone seems really nice :)