Looking for mom friends!

Options

Replies

• camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom mom of a 8 &9 year old need to lose 80 pds or so.
  • sparklell
    sparklell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of 2 (3 yr old and 8 month old). In my early 30's
  • kathers01
    kathers01 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi. I turn 30 in a few days and my daughter just turned 1. Still trying to lose the darn weight! I work full time and commute two hours everyday...it is tough! But I just got back into MFP last week and so far so good. Add me if you are looking for more friends :)
  • 123Allyxox
    123Allyxox Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request:) I'm a stay at home mom of one very spirited toddler (and stepmom half of the time)

• Hipnotika
    Hipnotika Posts: 69 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hello! I'm a mother of 2 boys 2 & 4 yr old and 1 girl 13 months. I'm 39 SHM, after my daughter i was able to lose all the baby weight plus more in the 1st 8 months. I have been able to maintain it although my weight can fluctuate from 1-3 lbs on crazy days but my kids keep me so busy. I try to do tabata and HIIT workouts now its time to tone up. So far i have lost 53lbs (yay me)
    5'1"
    SW 171
    CW 118
    GW 115

Feel free to add me :-)
  • blackngold85
    blackngold85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mom of 1 here...Also love sugary coffee haha :) Would love more mama friends, too
  • dawnellemom
    dawnellemom Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I just started so I don't really have any "friends" yet on here- I have 7 kids and need accountability.
  • darken6
    darken6 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think I have added you all now! I'm so excited to have my Feed full of fellow mamas! If I somehow missed someone here, please add me!
  • Amandalynn380
    Amandalynn380 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I have one son who just turned 1 last week. I've lost 20 pounds since he was born , and I have 12 more to go to get to post baby weight! I'd love to be friends with some awesome motivational moms! Thanks! :)
  • hski616
    hski616 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:) I'm 34 and a mom to 3 boys! I have had this app for a few years but haven't used it much. Just started using it again. With work and my boys in sports and other activities I don't spend much time for myself. I have gained all my weight back that I have lost and I am determined to loose it and keep it off this time! I need a support group to keep me accountable:)
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!

34 year old mum of two boys (4 and 2.5), working full time. I want my pre-pregnancy body back! I have about 100lb (45kg) to lose, and I have lost 33lb (15kg) already.

It's tough, especially with two little ones, but I am determined to do this!
  • darken6
    Options
    Added y'all! :)
  • gember85
    gember85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm a mum of 2 and lost over 3 stone on this now x
  • wordyroo
    wordyroo Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You all can add me. Soon to be upper 30s (whimper) with a 4- and 2-year-old.
  • darken6
    Options
    Got you both!
  • Jennski723
    Jennski723 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    darken6 wrote: »
    Here's my truth:
    I'm in my mid 30s; homeschooling mom of 7--8 mos to 13 yrs. I am 5'9" and currently weigh 176, starting from 189 postpartum (this time!) and heading for 150. I don't make time for dedicated exercise. I'm a nursing mom, clean house daily, and am active with my children, but I don't log those activities as exercise. I eat whatever I want. My diary is open to friends. You'll see days with a variety of veg and lean proteins and days with fast-food burgers and homemade pizza. And lots of days with huge cups of creamy, sugary coffee!!
    I am looking for friends who get the mom life, who like to encourage one another and be encouraged. If this is you, add me! :)
    darken6 wrote: »
    Here's my truth:
    I'm in my mid 30s; homeschooling mom of 7--8 mos to 13 yrs. I am 5'9" and currently weigh 176, starting from 189 postpartum (this time!) and heading for 150. I don't make time for dedicated exercise. I'm a nursing mom, clean house daily, and am active with my children, but I don't log those activities as exercise. I eat whatever I want. My diary is open to friends. You'll see days with a variety of veg and lean proteins and days with fast-food burgers and homemade pizza. And lots of days with huge cups of creamy, sugary coffee!!
    I am looking for friends who get the mom life, who like to encourage one another and be encouraged. If this is you, add me! :)

How do you add people on here?
  • krissyl72
    krissyl72 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP since my second daughter was born in 2011. If anyone is looking for the right support each and every day please feel free to add me! MFP really works and I love to motivate people and love to receive the support back! We can do this!
  • workingalisa
    workingalisa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 36 year old mother of two, a 3 year old and a 20 month old. Mostly getting fit for my family. I'm most fearful of becoming a lazy, out of shape parent who can't keep up with my kids.
  • vonne77
    vonne77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a mom of 3 active boys ages 11, 13 & 16 with crazy schedules! I work full time and often have little time for the gym. My goal is to loose 20-30 lbs and looking for all the support I can get!
  • darken6
    Options
    Added y'all, too!