Small victories!

Options
emmas434
emmas434 Posts: 29 Member
Hi all!

I recently started this journey about a month and a half ago and slowly chugging along. Tonight, however, I seen my first notable change! Putting on my belt I went easily past my previously strained holes to the very last hole! Where even at the last hole it was comfortable and not tight!

I don't know what other small changes that I haven't thought about will appear but this feels great!

Replies

• JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    the lovely thing about small victories is that if you keep having them they soon add up!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Lovely things to note :-) We'll done!
  • plectrum29
    plectrum29 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Small or large they are all victories and thats what counts. The "Belt" tells all lol. That is where I first noticed the changes as well and now I am almost 10 inches off the waist. I keep what I call my "Fat Belt" on my dresser all rolled up as a motivational tool....
  • emmas434
    emmas434 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    plectrum29 wrote: »
    Congrats. Small or large they are all victories and thats what counts. The "Belt" tells all lol. That is where I first noticed the changes as well and now I am almost 10 inches off the waist. I keep what I call my "Fat Belt" on my dresser all rolled up as a motivational tool....

Thanks! Definitely a good idea to keep it
  • xBabyLlamaDrama
    xBabyLlamaDrama Posts: 53 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I bet that felt great. Time to buy a new belt soon, what a shame right? :sunglasses:
  • sdbernier
    sdbernier Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! :) I look forward to the day when I will have a small victory.
  • holdenmonty
    holdenmonty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    congratulations. I have a mantra that I try to remind myself constantly with anything and everything, and it is, "every accomplishment is still an accomplishment no matter how small."
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!