New! Need to kick my bad habits!

Options
Hi!
I'd like some friends on here to help with motivation so I'd be grateful for an add!!
I'm a major sugar addict with terrible discipline

Replies

• jonial99
    jonial99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. Add me. Looking for support too. I've lost 13lbs so far this year. I'm not a crazy workout every day till I drop person. I've been focusing on what I'm eating. And now added moving more each day.
  • Anabug81
    Anabug81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just started back to working out everyday and eating right. Please add me as I need the encouragement and accountability. And I will add you guys.
  • natmaryk
    natmaryk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    jonial99 wrote: »
    Hi. Add me. Looking for support too. I've lost 13lbs so far this year. I'm not a crazy workout every day till I drop person. I've been focusing on what I'm eating. And now added moving more each day.

13lbs- that's brilliant!! Well done! My problem is that I comfort eat when stressed etc. So if there's chocolate within a one mile radius, it's never safe!! Haha! Trouble is- the only way I'll lose weight is to quit this stuff!
    What was hardest for you to cut down/give up?
  • natmaryk
    Options
    Anabug81 wrote: »
    I just started back to working out everyday and eating right. Please add me as I need the encouragement and accountability. And I will add you guys.

Cool- how are you finding the "eating right" part? :)
  • natmaryk
    Options
    How do I add people? I'm a bit lost