It's a new day!

Options
....full of new choices to be made. We are all in this together. Let's make a pact that we will be mindful and smart with our eyes on the prize that awaits us! How awesome it would be to say 'I'm in killer shape and I can do anything I put my mind to!' Good luck peeps!

Replies

• mgriffin0128
    mgriffin0128 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! The weekends are always hardest for me, but it's warm outside so it's a good reminder that smaller summer clothes are right around the corner!
  • nomoyoyoing
    nomoyoyoing Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! The weekends are always hardest for me, but it's warm outside so it's a good reminder that smaller summer clothes are right around the corner!

Exactly! I have to admit it that my clothes are one of my biggest motivators!
  • beardybuddha73
    beardybuddha73 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Mindfulness has set me free. I had never counted calories in my life and just ate without thinking what was going into my body.

I love pizza. So much. But then I looked up the calroies/fat content of a large pizza and I wanted to throw up, because mowing a whole pizza down by myself wasn't an issue.

Haven't touched the stuff in 50 days.
  • nomoyoyoing
    nomoyoyoing Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Mindfulness has set me free. I had never counted calories in my life and just ate without thinking what was going into my body.

I love pizza. So much. But then I looked up the calroies/fat content of a large pizza and I wanted to throw up, because mowing a whole pizza down by myself wasn't an issue.

Haven't touched the stuff in 50 days.

I hear ya! It's truly eye opening. And the small grazing that occurs when I'm walking through the break room at work really adds up to a ton of calories. Now I don't touch it because a. I don't want the calories and b. I don't want to take the time to log it in MFP!