Looking for motivation and support

Options
Hi,
I'm kinda going through a tough time trying to lose weight, I'm in a rut where I feel like nothing is happening and im not where I want to be at all despite how much I've lost... I've another 15lbs to go roughly but my stomach doesn't seem to go down at all even when I'm noticing loss in other areas. I'm feeling so defeated. I just need words of encouragement... I'm feeling like I'll never get to be thin in my lifetime. My fat is so stubborn !!!

Replies

• carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Take hope that stubborn fat, once lost correctly, is less likely to come back. I'm in a rut myself, about 7 lbs from my goal. And that is the first of 2 or 3 goals because I try to be realistic. You can do it. Just keep on keeping on!
  • beardybuddha73
    beardybuddha73 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My advice is to keep focusing on the big picture. Even if you're committed to a healthy lifestyle, it's hard. I've lost 20 pounds since I started MFP and I still look basically the same, man boobs and all. Haha. Just take it slow and keep chugging!
  • lindsayfacer
    lindsayfacer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You've got this, girl! I'm in the same boat. It feels like I've been trying to lose the same 15 pounds for years and nothing I try helps. Hope that today is a game changer for you and that you find fresh motivation!
  • bodyfuelnutritionllc
    Options
    Belly fat for me is the last to go. Stay focused on why you want it gone! Then kill it everyday. Everyday!
  • jaques33
    jaques33 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Belly fat is pervasive for some of us body types. And it's the unhealthy fat too. I am just getting back to lifting, to add muscle and definition and make me more of a calorie burning machine. Helps every way, including the fact that I start to love my body for what it can do, not for how it looks. Best of luck on your journey OP, keep on going :)
  • MiuNya
    MiuNya Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone ♡☆