Not really new/Need Support Friends

Options
I've been doing myfitnesspal for about 6 months but have been on a roller coaster with my weight and measurements. Need help with pushing myself when I don't feel like exercising, and eating healthier (more veggies, less sugar). I'm open to new friends and helping them with their needs.

Replies

• mstoni1984
    mstoni1984 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I Just started back using my fitness pal. But I have lost 45pds myself by working out consistently but my eating is sometimes inconsistent. And this regimen has been 11 months for me. I too am open to new friends so I can offer some encouragement and motivation and receive the same as well.I know how it can get frustrating and make u feel discouraged.
  • wildeyezz
    wildeyezz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have successfully lost 40 lbs on MFP. I am pregnant now but have managed to maintain a healthy weight thru out my pregnancy. I can't wait to start working out after I deliver in April. For now I am still logging regularily to keep with the routine.
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have lost and gained a lot using mfp, I am now on track to lose and keep it lost.
  • Outrageous_HappYness
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have been down this path as well. Off again, on again relationship with MFP. This year what made it different for me was being honest with myself. Truly and accepting what I was seeing and not being so hard on myself. I also set myself up with small goals and rewards for each of them ;)

Please feel free to add me as well. I am all about support and encouragement! I am also on Fitbit! serenadallas@hotmail.com I like to participate in challenges ;)
  • Oregington
    Oregington Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am looking for supportive friends as well. Read my profile, if you'd like.
  • cakefaceache
    cakefaceache Posts: 2 Member
    Options

wildeyezz wrote: »
    Feel free to add me. I have successfully lost 40 lbs on MFP. I am pregnant now but have managed to maintain a healthy weight thru out my pregnancy. I can't wait to start working out after I deliver in April. For now I am still logging regularily to keep with the routine.

Hey I'm due in April too! Trying to just maintain in pregnancy then hope to get more active once baby is here

• Nertz_
    Nertz_ Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love the positive vibe :P