Looking for vegan friends :)

Options
Hey, I'm looking for vegan friends on here to help motivate me! :)

Replies

• MeganAimee
    MeganAimee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hihi! Recently went fully vegan on February 9th, so I'm new to it! :-)
  • cutebunnylady
    cutebunnylady Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm vegan!!! I've been vegan for a year and a half, two years vegetarian. Feel free to follow me :)
  • leypix
    leypix Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    MeganAimee wrote: »
    Hihi! Recently went fully vegan on February 9th, so I'm new to it! :-)

I went fully vegan roughly then too! :D I'll add you :)
  • leypix
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm vegan!!! I've been vegan for a year and a half, two years vegetarian. Feel free to follow me :)

Will do :)
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Add me anyone who is Vegan! I love seeing inspiration in your diaries. I've been plant-based since April 2015. I am also on Instagram as "vegansizesml"
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian leaning vegan if you want to add me. :smile:
  • leypix
    Options
    Livgetfit wrote: »
    Add me anyone who is Vegan! I love seeing inspiration in your diaries. I've been plant-based since April 2015. I am also on Instagram as "vegansizesml"

Added you :)
  • leypix
    Options
    jenmovies wrote: »
    I'm vegetarian leaning vegan if you want to add me. :smile:

Added :)
  • diorene
    diorene Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm mostly vegan right now. I have some dairy and egg products sometimes since I still have them at home. Started dec '15 :)
  • carbedsorrel
    carbedsorrel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan and have been for the past 6 months :) I'm eating more calories than before and lost weight on this lifestyle which was a suprise aha. I'm having to increase my caloric intake even more as i'm getting too lean
  • julesrules611
    julesrules611 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey- I've been a vegetarian for 4+ years, and am leaning towards becoming a vegan. Add me!
  • mtlmama
    mtlmama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am trying to transition to Vegetarian with the ultimate goal to be Vegan.
    I have mixed reasons, but mainly due to not wanting to eat or harm animals.
    It is difficult for me as my husband and children love meat, but I am trying my very best to sway them.
    For now I am mainly eating chicken and eggs as meat almost completely given up Beef and Pork. ( I sometimes eat at my inlaws and this is a lot of what they make. )
    I would love to have more ideas of meals I can make that my hubby and kids would enjoy as well.
  • chardhead
    chardhead Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @mtlmama have you seen cowspiracy or earthlings yet? You definitely should, they're on netflix. Cowspiracy is about the sustainblity of animal agriculture, arguably the most important film made in the last decade. Earthlings is extremely graphic, definitely watch the trailer and get some tissues, kids under 18 probably shouldn't watch. Eye opening films!
  • kallistei
    kallistei Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a recent vegetarian and am transitioning to a vegan diet. I don't know any other vegetarians or vegans so friends, support, suggestions, recipe ideas would be awesome!
  • Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've been transitioning to a vegan diet since last October. Feel free to add me, too.