A long way to go....but off to a good start!

Options
2»

Replies

• Karmc2k
    Karmc2k Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    April, you look fantastic. There is really a big difference between your pictures. Thank you so much for sharing what you are doing to lose the weight. Very inspiring, please keep us updated.
  • aprilgernaat
    aprilgernaat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    mlays005 wrote: »
    Did you start slow with exercise?

Yes!!! At first, I didn't exercise at all. Then I got on the elliptical for 7 minutes...and was working hard for that. I spent a few days at 7 minutes...then went to 8. I just continued to add until I got to 30. For about a week - I exercised 45 to 60 minutes each day....but my body didn't like that...the scale wasn't budging. So, I went back to 30 minutes...and I'll stay there for a while.
  • aprilgernaat
    aprilgernaat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for posting, I need the motivation. I get so discouraged knowing I have so much weight to lose.

Trust me...I still get discouraged knowing how much I have left to lose! I just tell myself that each day is going to pass whether I eat healthy or not....I can let it pass and be mad and disappointed in myself or I can work towards being healthy. I pray a lot, too!
  • jonial99
    jonial99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment!!!!! Thanks for sharing. Add me for friend I'm always looking for new mfp help