30kg - 65pound loss to date "Before and After"

ls3p6gfd8jti.jpg

It can be done. I've been lucky enough to find an amazing dietitian who has taught me to completely change my thinking. This is for life, an occasion is just that. I've set rewards that aren't food related, instead they celebrate my success. I have also discovered music again! There is nothing more relaxing yet rewarding as putting my headphones in and going for a good walk, I now have underwater headphones so I can enjoy while it while I swim as well! Finally, myfitnesspal has been an amazing tool to help me realise what I am putting in my body, it's nutritional value and how many calories I was actually eating. Keep going everyone!

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Looking good! Congrats on your loss :)
  • alynxx2016
    alynxx2016 Posts: 61 Member
    Congrats on your weight loss!
  • thin1dayplease
    thin1dayplease Posts: 291 Member
    Congrats you look fab, you have worked so hard!! Thank you for the motivation. xx
  • saransaran
    saransaran Posts: 30 Member
    Beautiful!
  • Dustinado
    Dustinado Posts: 34 Member
    Very nice great work.
  • cmjohnson53
    cmjohnson53 Posts: 61 Member
    What an accomplishment!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Congratulations :) you look much younger
  • beckygreene86
    beckygreene86 Posts: 27 Member
    congrats, look great
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Great job!
  • csillabrimer978
    csillabrimer978 Posts: 90 Member
    ls3p6gfd8jti.jpg

It can be done. I've been lucky enough to find an amazing dietitian who has taught me to completely change my thinking. This is for life, an occasion is just that. I've set rewards that aren't food related, instead they celebrate my success. I have also discovered music again! There is nothing more relaxing yet rewarding as putting my headphones in and going for a good walk, I now have underwater headphones so I can enjoy while it while I swim as well! Finally, myfitnesspal has been an amazing tool to help me realise what I am putting in my body, it's nutritional value and how many calories I was actually eating. Keep going everyone!
    b Good job, congrats, enjoy your music, health and new body! Time to go shopping too hehe

• tottie_07
    tottie_07 Posts: 105 Member
    You look GORGEOUS. Changing ones thinking and unlearning habits is no easy task. And for me it was a pain in the neck for the first 6 months (especially preparing meals in advance for the following day ...to take to work ect). But enough about me. I am so happy for you. Congrats!!
  • samjoy
    samjoy Posts: 119 Member
    You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!