Protein Question

Options
For the past couple of monthes i have been working out every weekday and have been drinking a post workout shake. I have tried 100% whey and wheybolic 60 both for awesome results. Recently my fittness consultant recommended casein to be taken before bed. My question is, does anyone else have weird dreams or wake up sweating due to taking protien before bed?

Replies

• Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I don't think that's from the protein shake. Or @ least I seriously hope not!!! And to answer your question, personally NO!

btw I am from PA too :)
  • Enginette
    Enginette Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My typical workout time (Monday thru Thursday) is 8:30pm - 9:30pm. I drink the P90X Results and Recovery Formula right after every workout, which includes whey protein, and am usually in bed by 10:30pm. I have to say, I do not experience the weird dreams you are writing about. Sorry...this is probably of little to no help for you. Best of luck!
  • Psialpha297
    Psialpha297 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks =] Just wanted other opinions. Neither the dreams nor the sweating is doing any harm, just thought it was a little strange.
  • NYgeorgiapeach
    Options
    I have been drinking protein shakes before bed since I was a child (I am consistantly under weight) and have never had weird dreams
  • maximusmuscle345
    Options
    I take casein before bed it really helps and I have no weird dreams