Any new mom's out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• JaniseCookston
    JaniseCookston Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I did not plan for my meals and snacks this weekend and so did a lot of grazing on unhealthy stuff. Looking forward to better eating to start the week. My goal for the week is to break into the 150s (currently 160.8) at my end of week weigh in.
  • JaniseCookston
    Options
    Well, I was planning to start my week off with a run from the couch to 5k plan I'm working, but the weather is quite gross and rainy here this morning. Perhaps I will try an indoor workout from the FitStar app when my girls are napping later today.
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Catherine from Florida. My baby is 8 months old. I gained 30 lbs. during my pregnancy, however I was overweight when I conceived. I have lost a total of 41 lbs. as of right now (11 lbs. under my pre-pregnancy weight! WooHoo!) I have another 43 lbs. to go to reach my goal weight.
    It's very hard to find time to workout as between my job, baby and husband.. I don't have one second for myself... so I'm trying to lose this weight mainly by eating right and walking during my breaks at work.
  • JaniseCookston
    Options
    The weather cleared up and we made it out for our run afterall today :) fresh air does both mom and babies good.
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hello there! My son is almost 2 and I'm still trying to work off the weight from my 2 pregnancies. I have about 24 lbs to reach my pp weight, but have lost 25 thus far. Feel free to add me if you'd like. My family is also trying to clean up our diet along with being more active. Good luck on your journey! :)
  • agilligan26
    agilligan26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Anne Marie and I am from Ireland.I had a beautiful girl in Nov and I want to get rid of 14 lbs. I'm breastfeeding and finding it difficult to shed the weight despite healthy eating and walking& light weight training.I am a first time mom so I am very open to advice.
  • hannaketodiet
    hannaketodiet Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me aswell!
  • camillasmith1987
    camillasmith1987 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm Camilla from the UK

Hi Camilla!! Just sent you a buddy invite. When was your little one born? :smile:

Hi
  • camillasmith1987
    camillasmith1987 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm Camilla from the UK

Hi Camilla!! Just sent you a buddy invite. When was your little one born? :smile:

Hi

Sorry it cut me off. Elena was born in November.
  • amazonqueen29
    amazonqueen29 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!! I had my daughter in Sept too! I had lost 117 lbs right before getting pregnant then gained a lot of it back. I am 50 lbs down so far since November and have about 70 more to go I know I can do this!!!!
  • backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    @MamaBerger23
    I had a baby girl on May 28, 2016. Just starting to back into fitness and eating healthy.