Friends (women) needed that are 5'3 and in the weight range of 150 to 120.

Options
2»

Replies

• segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Same height and weight doesn't necessarily mean same physique. Frame size, muscle mass, body shape and where weight is carried all make a difference.

There are very fit, lean, athletic women who have rock hard abs and spend a ton of time in the gym, who probably weigh 20-30lbs more than your goal weight. Conversely, there are women who will have extra flab even at 10lbs lower than your goal weight.

We're all different. You can copy what others are doing to an extent, for inspiration or whatnot. But ultimately, it's up to you to find what works for you.
  • MeganKyGirl82
    MeganKyGirl82 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    5.3 and weighing in at 143. I put some weight on over winter and I'm trying to get back down to 125 - 130. Add me too :)
  • MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 112 lbs!
    I can relate. Short people need to stick together.
    You can do this!
  • PhysicsOnIce
    PhysicsOnIce Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' and 152lbs (69kg), trying to get down to between 138lbs (63kg) and 132 lbs (60kg). But I do have a slightly heavier frame and by doctor's definitions really dense bones so getting down below 130 would be unhealthy.
  • jodie19lo
    jodie19lo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4 and 146 Pounds! Started at 196 pounds, lost four stone now training to add muscle and lose another 11 Pounds :)

Post daily :smile:
  • daniebanks
    daniebanks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    5'4, 135lbs currently on 1800 calories , open diary with lots of food, add me if u want :smile:
  • Jiveli85
    Jiveli85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    cmoorofum wrote: »
    @Jiveli85 Do you have a picture I could see? I wld like to see what 119 looks like. I cld never imagine being that little. Do you think that is too small? I def wouldnt lose anymore.

Sorry I forgot to respond to this. This is me today at 117. Slim, but not really skinny I think. mff4jowhpr3v.jpg
  • cmoorofum
    cmoorofum Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    ok girl you look good! I think you are at a perfect size! I dont think you are too skinny either but if you keep losing you may be. Thanks for the pic though! You make me want to go that low now :blush:
  • cmoorofum
    Options
    well im back but with a lot more weight added now im 5'3 @ 142 pounds. I have got to get back to 135 anyone have any suggestions?
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Hi. Over what time period did you gain the seven pounds? U sure it's all fat? I'm 5'3, started at 149, went down to 123-126, back up at 133. Trying to get to 125. I'm medium build tho, curvy, and busty - 32G. Different strokes...
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    cmoorofum wrote: »
    well im back but with a lot more weight added now im 5'3 @ 142 pounds. I have got to get back to 135 anyone have any suggestions?

Are you weighing all your solid food with a food scale and measuring all liquids including cooking oil, coffee cream, beverages, etc? Are you logging everything accurately (raw USDA weights for meat, correct serving sizes of packaged foods, etc.)? Do you have you activity level set appropriately (not higher than you should be and then adding in exercise calories as well?) Are you eating back exercise calories/taking those calorie burns from gym machines/MFP? These are all common places that people can end up making mistakes with and inadvertently taking in more calories than they are burning.
  • cmoorofum
    Options
    Well I'm back again with more disappointing news, I have gained more weight. I am at 144 now. I have lost motivation with the gym and food but this site is making me gain my motivation back. Starting today I am only eating fish or chicken and vegetables. I will go to the gym 3 days a week! I WILL get back down to 130 or less. I will have one cheat day on Saturday but that is all. OK its time to rock and roll!! I am out of my VI protein shake though and I cant find a supplier that wont charge me a arm and a leg.
  • lml852014
    lml852014 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    don't restrict yourself too much or you'll end up going crazy and gain it all back!
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 currently 160, started at 220lbs and looking to get to 135. It's been an up and down journey but don't give up! feel free to add me
  • moonagedaydream72
    moonagedaydream72 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3 and currently 145 down from 192, working on getting to 130. I lost the weight by calorie counting and allowing myself treats every once in a while. I also started going to the gym.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine if you like. I'm 5'3.5" and 122 right now, been between 89-140 at this height, trying to get to 110 currently.
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    5 ft 3, 139 with *some* muscle. Started at 208, lost 50 lbs with Weight Watchers, the other 19 here. Just opened diary to friends. I don't eat a lot of meat, so please understand that if you don't see a ton of protein. :) I'm a slow loser and I adjust my goal 5 to 10 lbs lower at a time to make it more doable.
  • mifii10
    mifii10 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 151 lbs.. added you!
  • cmoorofum
    Options
    Well Im back with another update.. I am now 145! I am really sucking at dieting and working out lately. I don't know how I was so motivated before. I think it did take some girl my ex was cheating on me with to call me a (big) girl (when I was never no more than 150 pounds) That's what made me lose weight so I guess I need her to call me that again :(