Breakfast under 280 calories

Options
13»

Replies

• Ollie4ISU
    Ollie4ISU Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    A scrambled egg, two slices of costco precooked bacon and a banana is a regular breakfast for me. Right about 280 calories and it keeps me going for about 4 1/2-5 hours.
  • harrybananas
    harrybananas Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    2 tablespoon peanut butter and an egg.
  • cassieknights951
    cassieknights951 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have a warburtons bagel thin with 1 rasher of bacon 189 Cals
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    One slice of toast. Top with slice of low fat cheese slice. Top that with sliced hard boiled egg. Microwave for 15 seconds. Enjoy :smiley:

Also once cup cooked steel cut oats, with brown sugar and a bit of unsweetened almond milk.

I did the toast, cheese and egg today with regular (not low fat) marble cheese and it was 10 times better. Still only 200 calories.
  • Karyn1120
    Karyn1120 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    When I'm running errands early in the morning, I stop at Dunkin Donuts. Their ham, egg, and cheese on an english muffin is 280 calories. It's quick and easy

7146399.png
  • gboybama
    gboybama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Three tbls of PB2, sugar free preserves and 2x40 calorie wheat bread make for a very low cal PB&J and it tastes fantastic to me.
  • alizesmom
    alizesmom Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Very boring but it keeps me full. 2 large biscuits of Shredded Wheat and 1/2 cup of 2% milk. 225 calories.

• jjskk
    jjskk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Atkins Day Break Chocolate Shake 140 calories. Sometimes I drink half and sometimes the whole thing. I don't do low carb except for this drink. It's perfect because I don't like breakfast and I take my medicine with it and it keeps me from getting queasy.
  • dalejrbudgirl8
    dalejrbudgirl8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Microwave scrambled egg: scramble 1 egg, 2 tbsp milk, 1 tbsp Colby jack, pinch of salt and pepper. Spray a small Ramekin with Pam, cover with plastic wrap leaving a small section open to vent. 1 min 30 sec.
    Halo tangerine
    Banana
    285 calories
  • bmaw01
    bmaw01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I don't eat breakfast.

I actually fast from 8pm-12pm the next day. That's 16 hours without food. It's called Intermittent Fasting. My goal is to spike HGH (human growth hormone) and testosterone in my body.