Hunting for non judgmental buddies

Options
Hi, I'm Susan, currently overweight disabled and fed up <flick back 2yrs and I was 7st lighter and kickboxing at least 4 times a week>..trying to lose enough weight so I can be considered for weight loss surgery.

I exercise when my body allows me which is not alot of the time...

I'm looking for like minded individuls that want to lose weight and who don't want to be judged on how they choose to do it.... Fast, slow, clean, unclean, exercise or not ...

Only fun bubbley people with a thirst for life need friend request me. I will always show support and try to comment as much as I can on your daily activities :smiley:

So the rest as they say is up to you :smile: I look forward to hearing from you

Replies

• SonyaKou
    SonyaKou Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am currently pregnant and using MFP to help with healthy weight gain and not loss. However, I have always felt that this program works best when your friends are encouraging. We are all here because we want to be healthier and that means something different for everyone. It is not a race, this is a lifestyle! :) feel free to add me!
  • cammy_b3
    cammy_b3 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Live your life the way you want . Do what you want. People will judge you anyway.
    2 fingers to them and carry on . Do what is right for you
  • Fangykins88
    Fangykins88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar boat! I've got tons of medical issues holding me back, but darn-it I'm going to persevere anyway! I want to be fit again, and I will be. One day at a time! ;)
  • GrooveMerchant
    GrooveMerchant Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Non-judgmental.. that's me. Also a redhead from 1979. Word.
  • scooterjen
    scooterjen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Totally non-judgemental. I have scars from "falling off the wagon" so many times! I did well a couple of years ago on MFP so here I am again because a coworker lost 11 lbs recently and I want to get healthy again too! I am 46 and having pain from carrying around 55 extra pounds. I can only exercise 15 minutes at a time because my hip starts to hurt pretty good. I am going to push through though because I know I will only get worse if I don't do something!
  • lovereichul
    lovereichul Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I dont judge because from where i come from. Food is our way of bonding..it brings our family closer together most of my family members are large. Eating the food prepared by someone you love is a way of showing our appreciation. And if it was up to me I'd rather fat and happy than thin and depressed. Unfortunately... doctor's orders. So here i am. :) Fell free to add me.
  • morgants
    morgants Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Won't get any judgement from me! I don't know that I can truly feel what you are going through but a damaging hamstring injury put me out of commission for more than 5 years........It really stinks! Looking for a friend to motivate and offer the same! Bon courage!
  • Zacksmomma04
    Zacksmomma04 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I am just starting here, I am also looking for non judgmental buddies, if your interested ad me :)

• Chenry18
    Chenry18 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    No judgement here! The most important and greatest thing is that you've taken the step to make health a priority. Two years ago I was binge drinking and getting fast food 5x a week. I was a mess. We all start somewhere :) I've been able to lose & keep off 54 in the past 7 months!! If I can do it so can anyone!! Feel free to add me :) I'll support ya!