Replies

• tjhanold39
    tjhanold39 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :)
  • tjhanold39
    tjhanold39 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I will post a before and after when I get in because pics. Always inspired me ..
  • mausbop
    mausbop Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the 100+ to lose too! Anyone can add me, I'll be happy to encourage and give advises whenever I can ^^
  • Irishsugar
    Irishsugar Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    tjhanold39 wrote: »
    I will post a before and after when I get in because pics. Always inspired me ..

Please do!! I love seeing people's pics!! So inspiring!!

• JillyFr0mPhilly
    JillyFr0mPhilly Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ pounds to lose. Need help and motivation as much as I will give it
  • suzi365
    suzi365 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am pretty new to this too... Started with MFP in early Jan. I would like to lose 70 pounds! Not sure how to add friends, please feel free to add me. We can all use motivational help!
  • Irishsugar
    Options
    I added you suzi!!

JillyfromPhilly it's always easier with a friend!! B)
  • Fayebelline86
    Fayebelline86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've added everybody, hope you don't mind. I've got 84lb to lose and need motivation! I'm good at motivating others just not myself
  • jswad1988
    jswad1988 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    [ote="Irishsugar;10339448"]Hello all.... I am in my young 40's from the Midwest looking for friends & support to help hold me accountable. I am married with 2 kids and have 100+ to loose... Feel free to add me [/quote]
    Hi my name is Jeanette I understand ur struggles I'm tring to lose weight to if u ever need support just reply and I'll try to help u and I need ur support too OK.

• Irishsugar
    Options
    The more the merrier!! So excited for this journey... We can do this together!!
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Also Midwest, 40, 2 kids and about 100 to lose. Feel free to add me. It's time for me to get serious about this.
  • Irishsugar
    Options
    Lib_B wrote: »
    Also Midwest, 40, 2 kids and about 100 to lose. Feel free to add me. It's time for me to get serious about this.

I added you! And is that snow in the background of your pic?? Ours is all melted (yeah) but suppose to get more tomorrow (boo). Let's get serious and drop some serious poundage!! B)

• littlewomensmom
    littlewomensmom Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 100 to lose! Agonizing even to write it! It will take forever.... But this year is going to pass one way or the other- fat or fit
  • Irishsugar
    Options
    I'm in for 100 to lose! Agonizing even to write it! It will take forever.... But this year is going to pass one way or the other- fat or fit

We didn't gain it over night... So it will take some time to get it off. We can do this!! I broke my number down so it's not as over bearing... And guess what? Everyday I am closer!!