Looking for friends with a lot to lose x

Options
andreadods
andreadods Posts: 37 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I have at least 7 or 8 stone (100lbs or more) to lose so would really appreciate some like minded friends with a long journey ahead too to support each other x

Replies

• size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Ive 60-70 add me :)
  • sebedina
    sebedina Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also have a lot of weight (I think) to lose. I haven't been successful up to now, so don't want to let you down. I need to lose 4 stone 7 pounds. But if you still want to add me as a "friend" please do so.
  • dottiestlottiest2015
    Options
    Hi there I have 6.5/7.5 stone left to go. It's a long journey and I have tried so many different plans and I've finally done a stone on the right one. Add me if you like.
  • Nixygirl
    Nixygirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey you're welcome to add me. I have to lose 350lbs, so I have a loooong journey ahead of me :) I'm planning on getting bariatric surgery in a few months.
  • sokras789
    sokras789 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello man :) I Was 338 Pounds,and now im down to 240...although i have to lose another 60 pounds.Add me if you want.Also people that are fat or obese and want to change their life around,i've just created a group that we can all share our experiences and everything.If you want to join it's called: "180 Turn" You can find it here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112458-180-turn
  • Natztastic
    Natztastic Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have about 8 stone to lose too, maybe more. Feel free to add me x
  • Fangykins88
    Fangykins88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've got about 120 lbs to lose myself! We've got this! Add me if you like. :)
  • muffintopjeans
    muffintopjeans Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the same kind of situation. I need to drop about 100lbs to be where I'm supposed to be medically, though emotionally I was quite happy a few years ago when I was just 60lbs lighter. I'm aiming for healthy and toned instead of focusing on 'getting thin'. It certainly will be a long journey and I would love to find some suportive and committed people to make the trip with me.

- Muffin
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    Options
    I have 120lbs to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have lost 129 lbs and still have about the same amount to go. Please add me <3 XOXOXO
  • afarrar362
    afarrar362 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 70 to lose. I'm new to this app and not sure how everything works yet but I'm wanting some accountability partners to help keep me on the right and healthy path!
  • Lov3lif3
    Lov3lif3 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've 6 stone to lose x
  • Kayray45
    Kayray45 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Not sure about the whole stone thing, but I, too, have at least 100 lbs to lose. I definitely could use the friendship, encouragement, motivation and accountability. I'm here if you are interested.
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Ive got 100(+) (100 will still leave me overweight but not by much, may decide to lose more depending on how i feel when I get that low. Currently 18.3 lbs in! :D and Im doing it mini goals of 25lbs. My inbox is always open and I try to comment/like and respond to everything. (sometimes i'm the worst little anti social butterfly :p but im trying to break through that)
  • mankars
    mankars Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    All the best.... add me. I too have to loose around 60 pounds.
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I started about 1.5 months ago with 191 pounds to lose. I've lost 23.4 pounds since then. So 167.6 pounds to go. Can always use friends who'll be here for the long haul.
  • andreadods
    Options
    Hi thanks for your replies, have sent everyone a friend request so looking forward to sharing our journeys. I promise mine will take plenty of detours ha x
  • andreadods
    Options
    Thanks everyone, have sent friend requests x
  • andreadods
    Options
    Thanks for your replies, have sent friend requests. Looking forward to getting to know everyone x
  • nrsjac
    nrsjac Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Friend me if you like, I also have a long way to go.