Sudden stomach Weight

Options
I have been slowly gaining weight since September. My diet has not changed and my exercise is good. My running has decreased. I follow my plan but still gain.

No I'm not pregnant

Replies

• macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Running less + eating the same = weight gain

Eat less.

~Lyssa
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    macgurlnet wrote: »
    Running less + eating the same = weight gain

Eat less.

~Lyssa

This
    Are you stressed? Is it possible you could be though or have you taken a test if it is

Not this
  • kateglen15
    kateglen15 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    yes, i am stressed,lack of sleep 6hrs

my calories are only at 1300

i drink alot of coffeee and chew gum

i even gave up alcohol for thirty days and kept my calories the same and my weight did not change.

i still workout
  • harrybananas
    harrybananas Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    kateglen15 wrote: »
    I have been slowly gaining weight since September. My diet has not changed and my exercise is good. My running has decreased. I follow my plan but still gain.

No I'm not pregnant

Lol you answered the question that I was going to ask.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

i even gave up alcohol for thirty days and kept my calories the same and my weight did not change.

i still workout

Do you weight everything before you eat it and log the exact weight?
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you are logging everything you eat with 100% accuracy? If so, then you need to see your doctor. No one on here can help you if you are indeed logging everything accurately.
  • kateglen15
    kateglen15 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    thanks i will
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    ao4zdg8mlgv6.jpg
    1.jpg 135.4K
  • wkwebby
    wkwebby Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Sleep deprivation can cause you to make poor food choices or snack choices. Perhaps you can get a good night's sleep and your weight will normalize? I can lose over 3 pounds on the weekend when I get more sleep than throughout the week. Be honest when logging (weighing food and drinks then logging it) and you will be able to tell if it is true weight or not.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,950 Member
    Options
    There are mistakes that people commonly make that cause them to not lose weight that we might be able to spot if you change your Diary Sharing settings to Public: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings
  • helengetshealthy
    helengetshealthy Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I find that even if I'm within my calories, some foods make me gain on my tummy, namely processed carbs. For a couple of days, try giving up added sugar and white carbs (so white bread/pasta/rice), and see if it makes a difference.
  • ClosetBayesian
    ClosetBayesian Posts: 836 Member
    Options

i still workout

If, when you cut out alcohol, your weight stayed the same, that is pretty solid evidence that you are eating at maintenance. If, when you added alcohol back in, that is evidence that those calories put you over what you need to maintain.

Are you weighing everything before you log it?