Accountability Buddy - up to 50 lb weight loss goal

Options
Who needs some accountability to get you moving in the right direction and checking to see if you're making healthy decisions on a daily basis? I think its something that we can all benefit from. Lets find someone compatible with similar goals and link up!

I need someone to occasionally check in and ask me... did you do your workout today? Did you meet your 78 Oz water goal, remember, no meals past 7 pm - those type of things to help me stay on track. I think if I have someone to answer to, then I'm more likely to succeed. How about you?

*I use fitbit and currently have a 7K daily step goal. I try to work out 3-4 days a week @ 30 minutes, if I walk, I walk on the treadmill 1-2 miles. Over time I'd like to increase my performance and endurance.

Replies

• cristysimental
    cristysimental Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cristina and I also have 50 lbs to lose. I started working towards this goal almost 8 weeks ago, and have lost 16 lbs so far. I also came to MFP looking for friends to help me with accountability. I just started using my Fitbit Charge yesterday! I will send you a request :)