Show off your diary

Options
I didn't realize until today that some members have public diaries...I would love to sneak a peek and see what is working for others!

Replies

• skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    have at it :)
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have mine public. It helps keep me accountable; although, it's not pretty sometimes! Stalk my diary all you like :smile:
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    =)
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    yeah im managing somehow go for it!
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    i'm open as a book
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Sure. Like it's said. It keeps me accountable. :)
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Feel free to take a look at mine! It's not always perfect, but some days I eat pretty darn good!
  • Lovelystrumpet
    Options
    Mines totally open, makes me think twice about eating something if I know I have to share it with the world! (Even if it's just the MFP world!)

:)
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! I have no problem with anyone seeing what I am eating. (Warning: Weekends haven't been to good) LoL... Any one can feel free to check out mine. I always like the little suggestions or comments I get from others on my diary.

I got a few about the soda I drink... LoL.. Hey, I was drinking 6-8 a day!! And with NOT one glass of water, now.. I may have 1 a day and drink 6-9 cups of water everyday!! I am hoping to get my soda down to 0, but for now I am fighting with caffeine cravings ( I am a HUGE addict, and the monster headaches from not having all the caffeine my body was used to for so long :P
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    Mine is open, feel free to look
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Mine is open
  • queen_bea
    queen_bea Posts: 118
    Options
    go for it!!! :) i've been naughty lately though.... and i havent logged at all yet today!
  • knapowell
    knapowell Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    mine is open, feel free to have a look
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Sure take a peek!
  • JennsRAQ
    JennsRAQ Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I'd love new friends :)
  • flrgl
    flrgl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I didn't know you could do that? I'm with you I would love to look at others and see what is working for them!!
  • mikeandfox
    mikeandfox Posts: 59
    Options
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Mine is always open. It may not always be great but it's honest!
  • tracimy9
    tracimy9 Posts: 15
    Options
    I didn't even realize it might not be open...I could use some "constructive" criticism, I'm sure. I have been out of town a couple times over the past few weekends, but other than not always getting to a computer those days, have been painstakingly honest with it. Would also love to get some ideas about what is working for others trying to get healthy & drop the lbs.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. :)