Lost half my body weight!

Replies

• Congratulations!! :smiley:
  • Alysia82
    Alysia82 Posts: 67 Member
    This is a great motivational post. You started where I started. I'm only a few pounds away from my starting weight but seeing this is a reminder that with consistency I can make it happen
  • kasaz
    kasaz Posts: 274 Member
    You look absolutely terrific and I'm sure you feel it too. I love to see people losing the weight when they are young and can have so many wonderful years ahead of them. Congratulations!
  • lizzieloo934
    lizzieloo934 Posts: 58 Member
    Wow you look amazing!!
  • You look absolutely smashing! Well done girlfrien'!
  • You look amazing!!! Very Inspirational
  • madube84
    madube84 Posts: 135 Member
    You look fantastic! Well done!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Wonderful!
  • corrinawallace
    corrinawallace Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations! You look awesome! You are inspiring!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    I wanted to find some extra motivation today. The first post really did just that. You look great. So much of a change. Great job :)
  • Kilika735
    Kilika735 Posts: 63 Member
    FANTASTIC Job!!!! :)
  • Malenurse51
    Malenurse51 Posts: 181 Member
    Wow! You look awesome! Good for you!
  • cherub14
    cherub14 Posts: 63 Member
    Thank you for this inspiring post! You looks amazing and from your replies I can tell maintenance will be no sweat for you!! You've enhanced your life through personal dedication :) bravo!!!
  • DaphneSW
    DaphneSW Posts: 117 Member
    good on you!! you are so disciplined!!!
  • mrs_sjlarsen
    mrs_sjlarsen Posts: 76 Member
    ericaconti wrote: »
    Okay, so I'm 2 pounds away from losing half my body weight, but I feel so proud of myself. When I started I weighed 270 pounds. I wore a size 24w pants and a 2x-3x shirt. Now I weigh 137 pounds. I wear a size 4/6 pants and a small shirt. It took me about 18 months to lose the majority of my weight. The last 15 pounds have been coming off really slowly.

Amazing Job!! How many calories would you say you ate on average throughout your weight loss?
  • holdenmonty
    holdenmonty Posts: 17 Member
    wow that is awesome.
  • shannie018
    shannie018 Posts: 57 Member
    You look amazing! What an inspiration!
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    You are so tiny now, but beautiful in both! Congrats and enjoy all your energy and the perks of being in shape!
  • summersun512
    summersun512 Posts: 8 Member
    WOW! You look beautiful! Amazing job!!
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    ericaconti wrote: »
    M60rowe wrote: »
    You look amazing. Great job. What kept you motivated?

I think my biggest motivator was simply being shocked and proud for crushing each goal I set for myself. Then I got to a point where I felt so good about myself that I didn't really need anything to keep me motivated.

What are some examples of the goals you set? I'm always looking for new mini-goal ideas myself. Like you I have about 15 lbs to lose and I have battled back and forth with them to not much avail!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!