Banana pancakes

Options
dorssa994
dorssa994 Posts: 13 Member
Made those this morning they are so easy to make and so delicious and of course absolutely healthy so try them! For the mixture I use 1banana, 1 egg, 20 grams oats and 100 ml milk. Blend all ingredients together and make a small cute pancakes. On the top u can put whatever u want today I put 1 sliced banana , honey and cinnamon. :):)

Replies

• dorssa994
    Options
  • sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    That looks delicious! That's my breakfast tomorrow, thanks.
  • dorssa994
    Options
    Share how was ur breakfast did u like them? :)
  • JonathanG2200
    JonathanG2200 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi there can you tell me how you attached the pic please. Just making a quiche and wanting to share pics....thanks :)
  • sndrd49
    Options
    dorssa994 wrote: »
    Share how was ur breakfast did u like them? :)

Only 8am here so just thinking about brekkie, don't have to work today. I'll let you know though. Hmmmmm......20 grams is 1/4 cup?
  • boofmylumpia
    boofmylumpia Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    fi6leybcgvuk.jpeg
    fi6leybcgvuk.jpeg

Wow, that looks fantastic!
  • sndrd49
    Options
    Wow.....so good. I added some chopped pecans for a nutty crunch.. all the time I was making this I was thinking of variations. Apples and peanut butter? Bleberries and blackberries........endless. thanks for the fun breakfast /brunch on my day off!
  • dorssa994
    Options
    Happy to hear u liked them so much! Absolutely one of my fav breakfast idea :) Actually I never thought about other combinations well until now u are right maybe next time I make them I will try other variation. :)
  • jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Bump! Looks delish!!!
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    might have to give that a try ... the ingredients are exactly what I use in one of my morning porridge recipes ... except that I add water and cook it instead of leaving it dry and frying it. Might be a good change of pace when I want something like a pancake for a meal. Thanks.
  • sndrd49
    Options
    I made this recipe again this morning and added some chopped apples and toasted pecans, lots of cinnamon. It reminded me of an apple crisp, but no sugar other than what is naturally in the fruit. Really delicious, shared it with my grandaughter and she loved it too.
  • JChristianG
    JChristianG Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    oh gosh. looks very delicious. will definitely try it :) Thank you
  • freyjabibby
    freyjabibby Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I do something similar, but just use bananas and eggs, no oats, no milk. Approx 2 bananas to 3 eggs. Throw it in a blender, add a little bit of vanilla essence and some cinnamon. Tastes beautiful. (Does need to be blended though or it can egge up more like banana-y scrambled egg, which is less beautiful).
    Might try them with oats to bulk them up a bit.
  • huntersharon9
    huntersharon9 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Lovely with a scraping of chocolate spread and strawberries, I also serve mine with Greek honey yog and fruit salad x
  • binkwinky
    binkwinky Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm trying them in the morning. I'm not bored yet with my morning routine but that looks too good to not have. I'll post back how much i loved them.
  • Andrewcpimpin
    Andrewcpimpin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I would love to taste your pancakes
  • Becca_250
    Becca_250 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I do something similar, but just use bananas and eggs, no oats, no milk. Approx 2 bananas to 3 eggs. Throw it in a blender, add a little bit of vanilla essence and some cinnamon. Tastes beautiful. (Does need to be blended though or it can egge up more like banana-y scrambled egg, which is less beautiful).
    Might try them with oats to bulk them up a bit.

This is what I do too, literally 1 banana and two eggs, though I don't have a blender so I mash the banana, stir in the eggs and fry them up with a little ghee, always come out tasting/looking like pancakes and not eggy at all.

Gotta love a healthy alternative that actually tastes amazing! :)

• amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how this would taste like pancakes. Does it really taste like pancakes or just taste good? I
  • spencerjordon23
    spencerjordon23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This sounds soooo good! And I'm a huge banana fan
  • fattymcrunnerpants
    fattymcrunnerpants Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing as others do with just banana and egg. No oats or milk. It tastes awesome, and yes it tastes like pancakes. I'm gluten free so I was ridiculously excited when I found out I could have pancakes without much fuss. The egg kind of tones down the banana taste. I typically cover it with cinnamon. Delicious