This is it this time.

Options
My name is Mary, I'm 20 years old, and this is it. I'm not going to quit. I have lost 7 pounds, and that is all the motivation I need. I need to lose about 40 pounds to get to my first goal weight. And I am so ready! Would love to meet some people who are in the same boat as me! I need make sure I keep my motivation up!

Replies

• marquisbob
    marquisbob Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    40lbs is my initial goal too. Keep up the good work Mary
  • rebeccaswag86
    rebeccaswag86 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have gained 20 pounds in the last couple years, noticing my weight keeps climbing. I have decided to put an end to the madness. I recently started eating clean, I got on here & started tracking my food/exercise which really helps keep me accountable. I've lost 2-3 pounds in the past week & that's enough motivation for me as well! I wish you the best!
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Fitlondongirlu
    Fitlondongirlu Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Motivation! Feel free to add :) ill follow your journey. I'm just here to get overall more healthy
  • laura_wildboar
    laura_wildboar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Laura, I'm 19. ☺️ lost just under a stone and a half with slimming world last month- decided that I'd be able to keep it up myself! So got this app to just maintain my tracking instead of writing it down on paper and handing it in to my leader etc. I want to loose 23lbs! Best of luck to all you guys reaching your goals!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • Chenry18
    Chenry18 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You got this girl!!! I have lost 54 in 6 months and BELIEVE ME if I can do it so can you!! Feel free to add me if you'd like to chat :) we can give each other motivation!
  • nmannette575
    nmannette575 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Best of luck.. I'm just starting myself.. I've met lots of great people on here.. lots of determined and inspiring individuals. .. it's awesome.. keeps me motivated.. :) feel free to add me ..
  • MrActiveForLife
    MrActiveForLife Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    We've all got goals that we want to achieve! Feel free to add me for motivation!