Looking for friends with a lot to lose!

Options
Though I've been here or awhile now, my progress comes and goes. I had, at one point, lost 40 lbs, but then managed to gain 30 or so back. But now I'm back on track, hopefully for good, and after cleaning out all the inactive people from my friend list, I'd love to add some more.

My highest weight was 356.8, which shocked me and gave me the kick in the *kitten* to start this journey. Reaching the 200s seems impossible a lot of days, so that's my first goal.

So if anyone out there has a lot of weight to lose, especially if you're in the same range as me, I'd love for you to add me!

Replies

• chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I started out at 290 but am down to 204 want to get to about 150 if you would like to add me jou can
  • chunkybaby74
    chunkybaby74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am really looking for some friends to support me and that would like support as well. I have always juggled my weight. Ranging up and down by 100 lbs or so. I even used MyFitnessPal a few years ago and was pretty successful. But now, I have been overwhelmed in my life for a while, and my BFF has been TV and sweets. Now, I feel that I NEED to make a change for my health (I'm just not a spring chicken anymore, lol) my boys and my business. Ok, I guess I have blabbered enough, lol. I would love to join your conversations and not do this alone. I think I would be more successful and I think I have an awful lot to offer others. :blush:
  • VanetteMcG
    VanetteMcG Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am happy to join your group. I have 120lbs to loose. It's going to be a long road. But so worth it. Just lost 30 lb and starting a walking light lifting program.jc580lra72s5.jpeg
  • opkyota
    opkyota Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, i too am looking for morivational friends and would welcome anyone to add me. It has been an emotional rollercoaster and this time I am on track so far. Needing friends though as it can be very hard to do this alone.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Surf on over to this group here....lots on the same journey
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery
  • Kezza_ann
    Kezza_ann Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me :)
  • candiejayne
    candiejayne Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello, my start was 320, I'm down to 305. I got a promotion at work and it required a new photo to be posted on our website. Two days and what seemed like a million photos and I got one decent one. That was one kick in the pants. My other is I have a year until my sister's wedding. I feel like a fat blob next to her young skinny friends and I want to be able to look better in photos next to them.
  • candiejayne
    candiejayne Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm newer to thus and I don't know how to add friends from the community, only people I know personally. I welcome friends for support though.
    17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    airangel59 wrote: »
    Surf on over to this group here....lots on the same journey
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery

This is a great group, very supportive! Gayle Minneapolis