I really want to eat a kitkat...

Options

Replies

• musikplayr
    musikplayr Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Enjoy it! Then, back to carrots and celery... :)
  • binkwinky
    binkwinky Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Eat it so that you don't get so obsessed that you binge. If you do it and realize it's just a kit Kat it takes away the fear that you'll lose everything. What i do when i can exercise -which i can't right not for the next couple of weeks, is have that caloric deficit. If a KitKat is say, 500 calories i clock that on the elliptical. This isn't about suffering :)
  • DaphneSW
    DaphneSW Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    binkwinky wrote: »
    Eat it so that you don't get so obsessed that you binge. If you do it and realize it's just a kit Kat it takes away the fear that you'll lose everything. What i do when i can exercise -which i can't right not for the next couple of weeks, is have that caloric deficit. If a KitKat is say, 500 calories i clock that on the elliptical. This isn't about suffering :)

very good point. Tomorrow has a scheduled workout so thta totally makes sense with what you're saying! :)
  • jennypapage
    jennypapage Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    when i feel like this, i take a bite and give the rest to my boyfriend. this way i get the satisfaction of eating it but not the calories :)
  • RedLipsRedDress
    RedLipsRedDress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Protein bars work for me. Same calories but more protein :)
  • adtwin33
    adtwin33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    DaphneSW wrote: »
    Guys, what do I do. I'm craving it because it's been advertised alot lately on posters and billboards. I want it so badly, but I'm scared to cave in.
    split the kitkat into small bite size and enjoy.

• CassidyScaglione
    CassidyScaglione Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Earn your kitkat, burn enough calories doing whatever and then nom nom it down!
  • Becca_250
    Becca_250 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1440 calories and I eat chocolate every single day, I just make it fit in. Quite often it's a "mini" version of something, like those two finger kitkats instead of four!
  • bodyfuelnutritionllc
    Options
    Eat one then run it off.
  • jessicaallen1996
    jessicaallen1996 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Lol just eat the Kit Kat.... It's a food like any other type. There's no good or bad food. Food is not emotional, it is substance to sustain your body. Eat it today if you want it today
  • DaphneSW
    Options
    I just ate it everybody, and it was wonderful. I walked to work, and have a run scheduled today. Balance is everything, i'm so happy!!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Awesome sauce!
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Good decision! A world without chocolate would be a sad place :)
  • DaphneSW
    Options
    Good decision! A world without chocolate would be a sad place :)

yeah preach!!
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Or, get a bag of the mini ones (they have them for Easter) budget one in at the end of the day as a reward for being awesome and staying within your calorie allotment for the day. About 25 calories. Very doable!
    Enjoy!
  • harrybananas
    harrybananas Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Just eat it and hit that craving and move on. One KitKat package will barely do a thing to you if it's every so often. You don't even need to burn it off. Just have it and get back on track.
  • DaphneSW
    Options
    Or, get a bag of the mini ones (they have them for Easter) budget one in at the end of the day as a reward for being awesome and staying within your calorie allotment for the day. About 25 calories. Very doable!
    Enjoy!

Not sure if I trust myself with a whole bag of minis yet :p
  • DaphneSW
    Options
    Just eat it and hit that craving and move on. One KitKat package will barely do a thing to you if it's every so often. You don't even need to burn it off. Just have it and get back on track.

Fair call, and very reasonable :)
  • andrewjbaker1984
    andrewjbaker1984 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The real question is do you nibble all the chocolate off first and then eat the wafer?
  • musikplayr
    musikplayr Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So, how was it?!?