Looking for motivational/accoutnability parter who also needs to lose 100 pounds

Options

Replies

• Peapod57
    Peapod57 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Please add me too xx
  • nixthebrownies
    nixthebrownies Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me as well :)
  • KatDJZ
    KatDJZ Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose, though I've set a smaller goal for now. Always looking for new, motivating friends, so feel free to add me!
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Over 100 to lose day 3 of being back at working on me .. Day 3 of no soda
  • KymBerlyBarrera
    KymBerlyBarrera Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My original goal was to lose 130lbs and Im down 24bs already. So I have 106 to go.
  • Cat0703
    Cat0703 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    katdanash wrote: »
    Over 100 to lose day 3 of being back at working on me .. Day 3 of no soda

That was the best and hardest change I've made so far. It took about 3 weeks for me to not have the urge for my 2pm Coke. Best of luck!
  • NicoleMurph34
    NicoleMurph34 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey guys add me too! I also have 100 pounds to loose, having a hard time getting on track. 34 years old and I have more fat comments made to me every day than I have had my whole life. Does not help with the weight loss journey...
  • rbare1970
    rbare1970 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've lost 65lbs with 76 still to go. A good group of friends is always helpful.
  • jennyi27
    jennyi27 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ total to lose, but I have lost about 40 so far. I would welcome any friends who can offer some positive words of encouragement and motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • Cat0703
    Options
    Hey guys add me too! I also have 100 pounds to loose, having a hard time getting on track. 34 years old and I have more fat comments made to me every day than I have had my whole life. Does not help with the weight loss journey...

Oh, that is rough.
  • livelifelovemyself
    Options
    Add me!!! I started MFP this week!! I use my phone and don't know how to add people yet.
  • colganteam
    colganteam Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Please message me if you want to do some accountability. It seems to really help.
  • Bmoy87
    Bmoy87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I need to still loose about 60 bs, already down 124 lbs. Looking for hard working dedicated people!
  • yvettedutchie
    yvettedutchie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey same here, just started in jan and have to lose 100 lbs. Lets motivate each other!
  • colganteam
    colganteam Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Down 8 pounds in the last 9 days.
  • Cat0703
    Options
    colganteam wrote: »
    Down 8 pounds in the last 9 days.

That must be very motivating to keep doing what you are doing!!!
  • irishkrissie
    irishkrissie Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm in this to lose about 100- feel free to add me! I'm on MFP daily :smile:
  • Jaygee13
    Jaygee13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! I've added a few of you :)
    I lost about 30lbs a year ago and kept it off but now I'm back and have just under 100lbs to lose! I'm determined this time!
  • pkosmicki
    pkosmicki Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love an accountability partner (s) ... truth is I really neeeeeed one ;)
  • pkosmicki
    pkosmicki Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    anyone on here doing lchf?