Yeah, so I was stood up today . .ouch

Options
Well after having a guy as a friend for almost a year he finally talked me into going on an official date. He was texting me at work to I faked sick and went home early and was all excited about my first date with him. Only to be stood up. By the time I realized I was soon up I tried called after text weren't answered and he turned his phone off. I don't know why I'm sharing other than it kinda hurt, not to mention was a waste of a better part of year and furthered my trust issues lol. So I guess it was all about the chase. Ouch

Replies

• Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Ugh I'm so sorry that happened to you.
  • Hotshot_Barretta
    Hotshot_Barretta Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thank you. It was quite a shock. Maybe he's married idk, couldn't go through with it. I'm letting my mind run with ideas, this sucks
  • janellsosajs
    janellsosajs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    He was probably too scared that you would be totally AWESOME on your date and he wouldn't be able to match your awesomeness!!! The dude is clearly not on your level. ;)
  • Hotshot_Barretta
    Hotshot_Barretta Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awwee ty chica!!
  • Cblsplcr
    Cblsplcr Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Not sure why but he's not worth it. Probably a good thing it happened. You don't need jerks like that in your life.
  • vintagebloom2009
    vintagebloom2009 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    He could have a legitimate reason. If not, at least you know now and can move on.
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    So many things could have happened. Why do women always assume the worse???
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Is this an internet friend? Why the heck would you not know if he was married or not, after being friends for a year?
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Is this an internet friend? Why the heck would you not know if he was married or not, after being friends for a year?

Are you married!? I don't really care but just trying to get to know you, you're cute, would you like to go on a date sometime!?
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Well, the good news is this is a dating site and your troubles will soon be over.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options

OdL3OZ3.gif
  • OldManOne
    OldManOne Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    No worries, his loss!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    You-Stay-Classy-San-Diego-Anchorman.gif
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    I imagine your MPF inbox will be flooded in 5...4...3...2...1...
  • yasminara
    yasminara Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Man that sucks. What a turd! No worries, you're gorg and on to the next one!
  • Splenda_Daddy
    Splenda_Daddy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    It happens to the best of us.
    Don't sweat it too hard.

Maybe he was so excited about meeting you, he waxed his carrot and fell asleep.
  • rockstargreatness
    rockstargreatness Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    So sorry. That sucks.

Let's hope he has a legimate reason.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    so sad but who needs someone like that, move on to the next one, better things awaiting.