Never have done this before...

Options
Hi!! Im Jamie, and I am totally new to this..
I just turned 30 and noticed I dont lose weight like I used to, and noticed my clothes dont quite fit anymore:mad: so I thought a change needed to made and then I found this site..lets see how it works. Another reason for the weight loss is Im getting married this summer (yaaay!!!!:love: ) and want the dress to look ammaaaaaazzzing with out any rolls or anything poking out in pictures..and I want to look good in shorts again too. So, I hope I can do this and not kill my self in the process.

127163.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• mamashrub
    mamashrub Posts: 128
    Options
    Hi!! Im Jamie, and I am totally new to this..
    I just turned 30 and noticed I dont lose weight like I used to, and noticed my clothes dont quite fit anymore:mad: so I thought a change needed to made and then I found this site..lets see how it works. Another reason for the weight loss is Im getting married this summer (yaaay!!!!:love: ) and want the dress to look ammaaaaaazzzing with out any rolls or anything poking out in pictures..and I want to look good in shorts again too. So, I hope I can do this and not kill my self in the process.

127163.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • meganbray
    Options
    Good Luck! How exciting that your getting married. I'm getting married this summer also!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats on your upcoming marriage, you can do this if I can, I have lost 12 pounds and I just started this on New Years day. I love this site, and I think you will too. :bigsmile:
  • csantos1182
    Options
    congratz on your engagement:flowerforyou: you are gonna love this site:smile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will love this site and you will get to your goal weight! Good luck to you on your weight loss journey!
  • mamashrub
    mamashrub Posts: 128
    Options
    Lauramg...wow 12 pounds hey?? mmm thats Half of what I wanna lose (CONGRATS!!! btw) how are you doing it?