Weekly Reports

Options
Is there anywhere on MFP for me to run a report that shows for this 7 day period 1. This is how many calories I ate over the 7 days and this is how many calories I burned ? So I can see the deficit that way ? I like daily, but sometimes i dont always eat my exercise calories on teh day i earned them and will eat a bit more on other days and would like to see my weekly results and see how thy measure up with my weight loss on the scale.

Replies

• ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    On the app you go to the nutrition tab and then switch from daily to weekly.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    The phone app has this intake chart for you:
    yo4g02r2w7ea.png

It doesn't show burns, but it does tell you your approximate remaining calories and how your averaging for the week.
  • KSnow78
    KSnow78 Posts: 37 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    yo4g02r2w7ea.png

It doesn't show burns, but it does tell you your approximate remaining calories and how your averaging for the week.

I do have that as well but it is not allowing me to choose my week. My week goes from Saturdays to Fridays. It will let me review a full 7 days in the past, but it wont let me know up to today, from Saturday the 20th, what I sit at. Thanks tho.

Never mind... Found it... For calories... :)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    yo4g02r2w7ea.png

I do have that as well but it is not allowing me to choose my week. My week goes from Saturdays to Fridays. It will let me review a full 7 days in the past, but it wont let me know up to today, from Saturday the 20th, what I sit at. Thanks tho.

There is a setting to pick your week start date. By default I think it's set to 7 days ago (so it's rolling avg), but you can pick a start day.
    bls0jsjxxi3m.png