Prison time....Hot or Not?

Replies

• mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Nope. Definitely not. I would not knowingly date someone who had been to prison.
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Seems unlikely. Then again if we're talking "bad boys" I've never been that into them. An @hole is still an @hole. I won't necessarily hold prison against someone, but I'd be hard won for sure.
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    I get moist thinking about registered sex offenders and women addicted to meth.

for the win! haha
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    nuthin' sexy about losing your freedom
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    KD454 wrote: »
    KD454 wrote: »
    Do you think it's hot when someone has that bad boy/ girl thing that was once true?

Maybe I should clairify......

What I mean to say is someone who has done there time and isn't depraved, but has been to prison.

People change. It's not an automatic no-go, but I'd need to see solid proof they're on the right track now.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Nottttttt hotttttt. There's a reason s/he went to prison. Stay away. May seem hot, but NOT.

Plus s/he most likely ate food prepared in a toilet. And probably drank toilet wine. And had super NOT hot sex with other inmates.
  • ctmoore1982
    ctmoore1982 Posts: 586 Member
    I've done 14 years and have another 25 to life to go.... But not in the way you might think... ;);)
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Prison-NO!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    My aunt thinks prison is hot...she communicated with and married a convicted pedophile

Why is this even a question???
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Maybe when I was a teenager. Definitely not now! Except the bad boys on TV. James off Queen of the South, anyone?! :D
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Thanks but, um, no. I'll pass. 😞
  • ctmoore1982
    edited August 2019
    I know i don't get how many women search for prisoners, give money and even Marry prisoner. Most of the time they are just being used by them...
  • AliNouveau
    I know i don't get how many women search for prisoners, give money and even Marry prisoner. Most of the time they are just being used by them...

I think they have a problem. Should hear what my aunt allowed to happen and then what she did when someone tried to intervene. Some people are sick
  • ctmoore1982
    AliNouveau wrote: »

I think they have a problem. Should hear what my aunt allowed to happen and then what she did when someone tried to intervene. Some people are sick

yes lots of problems/issues... Would love to hear the story. Oh trust me i get to deal with all those sick people all the day 5 days a week...
  • AliNouveau

yes lots of problems/issues... Would love to hear the story. Oh trust me i get to deal with all those sick people all the day 5 days a week...

With my aunt I suspect it all stems from losing her dad young. My mom has issues from that they just manifest in different ways. My cousin always tells me my brother and I were lucky and got the good mom hahah.
    If only people of older generations, especially, could see it's not a weakness to ask for help sorting out thoughts and feelings. We all need a little help from time to time. Except pedophiles. They're just evil
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member

So you've watched "love after lockup", too? 😁
  • ctmoore1982
    LyndaBSS wrote: »

So you've watched "love after lockup", too? 😁

nope unless you count real life....
  • ctmoore1982

With my aunt I suspect it all stems from losing her dad young. My mom has issues from that they just manifest in different ways. My cousin always tells me my brother and I were lucky and got the good mom hahah.
    If only people of older generations, especially, could see it's not a weakness to ask for help sorting out thoughts and feelings. We all need a little help from time to time. Except pedophiles. They're just evil

Well all generations need help with something... I feel newer generations have no boundaries or respect. And as far as pedophiles go.... ya... same feelings however i have found that sometimes people get labeled with it even though they shouldn't. But the true evil ones deserve the label.
  • AliNouveau

Well all generations need help with something... I feel newer generations have no boundaries or respect. And as far as pedophiles go.... ya... same feelings however i have found that sometimes people get labeled with it even though they shouldn't. But the true evil ones deserve the label.

Well it's an illness in itself. I have heard that many know it's bad and it's wrong but just can't control themselves. Some show no remorse though they are truly evil

I think the current generation has a sense of entitlement. This whole so and so posts only the good stuff on Facebook they must be hiding something to me translates to why do they get to be happy and I'm not. As you said so many lack boundaries and for the ones that do it means their life is played out for all to see. But is this new? Perhaps it was always there but just easier to broadcast because of social media
  • ctmoore1982

Well it's an illness in itself. I have heard that many know it's bad and it's wrong but just can't control themselves. Some show no remorse though they are truly evil

I think the current generation has a sense of entitlement. This whole so and so posts only the good stuff on Facebook they must be hiding something to me translates to why do they get to be happy and I'm not. As you said so many lack boundaries and for the ones that do it means their life is played out for all to see. But is this new? Perhaps it was always there but just easier to broadcast because of social media

Well ... can't argue with that...