Yeah, so I was stood up today . .ouch

Options
2»

Replies

• kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Just sext him tonight, and everything will be back to normal this time tomorrow. :)
  • Hotshot_Barretta
    Hotshot_Barretta Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow people. I was just hurting is all. No jot Internet friend someone I met at a gas station 10 months ago. Idk if he is or isn't since he hasn't answered me. And no I didn't get any messages so ty. Lesson learned. Don't vent
  • Hotshot_Barretta
    Hotshot_Barretta Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thank you to those that said kind words. Much appreciated.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Wow people. I was just hurting is all. No jot Internet friend someone I met at a gas station 10 months ago. Idk if he is or isn't since he hasn't answered me. And no I didn't get any messages so ty. Lesson learned. Don't vent

I'm sorry you're hurting. Don't let any of these fools get to you. This is the World Wide Web after all. I hope you get some closure somehow because I know first hand how much that suxasss and it's not a good feeling. (((hugs)))
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    There will be other guys at other gas stations! <3<3<3

Hope things are looking brighter today.
  • emsmomtina
    emsmomtina Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry this happened. I would be hurt and upset too. I hope there is a reason that he stood you up, but if not, you are beautiful and you will find someone soon.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Well after having a guy as a friend for almost a year he finally talked me into going on an official date. He was texting me at work to I faked sick and went home early and was all excited about my first date with him. Only to be stood up. By the time I realized I was soon up I tried called after text weren't answered and he turned his phone off. I don't know why I'm sharing other than it kinda hurt, not to mention was a waste of a better part of year and furthered my trust issues lol. So I guess it was all about the chase. Ouch

my best friend is a guy ive known for 20 years (since high school) and hes suddenly not speaking to me.

boys are dumb.
  • wendylynne917
    wendylynne917 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    A year long chase and then he stands you up day of date. I say you send him an MFP message, an e-mail message, a KIK message, and if none of that works , go to his mom's house.
    Go to his moms I'm dying