Niftie Fifties looking for a friend

Options
Hello, My name is Lynne and I am from Maine. I would like just a couple of women in their fifties to join me in my journey to be a healthier me. Let's just start here. I would LOVE to loose 80-100 lbs by making healthy eating choices and exercising. My history has been getting control of my compulsive over eating/binging and sugar/carb addiction in which I have improved on the past couple of years working with a nutritionist. In fact, I was pre-diabetic a couple of years ago and I am proud to say, right now my b.s. numbers are in the normal range as is my cholesterol.
My journey isn't about becoming skinny or just loosing weight but about being the healthiest person I can be as I age. I am a positive, funloving, supportive person who is looking for one, two or three in the same. I love the Lord and my darling husband, children and grands. I want to be here as long as I can to enjoy the life I have been given. If you think you would like to join me in my journey please message me with as much info as I have shared here with you and we can do this together!

Replies

• bonnie_nickell
    bonnie_nickell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me.....56 next month....12 pounds down and 47 to go!
  • Monnie67
    Monnie67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have one more year, and I will be a card carrying member of the club.
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm almost 52 and im from North Carolina have lost 83lbs with about 60lbs to go i will send you a request
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! And anyone else! We can and will do this!
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add any of you ladies but first I would like to know more about you. This is important to me and I want to know who I will be supporting. I am only going to pick 5 friends so it does'nt become overwhelming. Love to hear a p.m. about you! :)