WAKE UP EARLY AND GO TO THE GYM

Options
Hello,

Every time my alarm goes off, I decide that sleep is more important than a morning workout. I can't do it for myself, but I can do it if I have people counting on me.

If you would like to wake up early with me and go to the gym, post your name, target weight loss and what time you are going to wake up the next day. I am counting on you, you are counting on me!

Let's do this every day!

Woot woot!

Replies

• sarahkast88
    sarahkast88 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sarah, 19 lbs, 6am!
  • bbilliethecat
    bbilliethecat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    billie, 35 pounds, 4.30am . OMG @_@
  • Britton12
    Britton12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    42 to go, 11.5 weeks in of going every weekday at 5 am
  • Activelady2
    Activelady2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    33 kgr to go, every morning Jillian Michaels workout at 6 am. Second week.
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    NOT FOR ME
  • FitPitbullMom
    FitPitbullMom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    20 pounds, 5 days a week, 10am, I work second shift and get home after 1 am.
  • Orfygirl
    Orfygirl Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    5am weekdays and 7am on the weekends!
  • megannocivelli
    megannocivelli Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    7:05 met con , wake up 6 am
  • CFoust72591
    CFoust72591 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I already wake up at 530am for work as a teacher. No way could I get up earlier and function well enough to teach AFTER the gym.
  • andrewjbaker1984
    andrewjbaker1984 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sorry to derail your topic but is there any reason why you want to go to the gym in the morning if it's such a struggle?

My main exercise is running but it's always in the evenings after work. Or on the weekend. I've never once been at the crack of dawn before work even though i could easily do so because I can't be bothered and have no motivation to do so... 6:30pm however is a totally different story as is straight from work
  • Karmc2k
    Karmc2k Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I like early morning exercise. It gets it out of the way and you feel good the rest of the day. By nighttime (after work) I would have a load of reasons why I should skip the gym. That being said, I'm in. Going today in 1/2 hour at 5AM. Will be there tomorrow again at 5 AM.
    I've got 25 pounds to lose!
  • Karmc2k
    Options
    Tomorrow is Saturday, going to the gym at 7AM
  • Karmc2k
    Options
    Went to gym today but in the afternoon. I am definitely going early tomorrow though (Sunday), that way I have the whole day ahead of me afterward! <3
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Megan, 20-25lb left to go, tomorrow is Sunday so I'll be sleeping in until 5:30 or 6:00 and I'll be running by 7:00
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Yea. No. I tried for years to shift to early morning workouts. No. Not going to happen. I work out in the afternoon or early evening. I am not a morning person.
  • phoenixx866
    phoenixx866 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    It's 11pm and I just finished my workout. Sorry, being a student and a full time worker, and planning her wedding... I need my sleep. Those pillows are just so nice.
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Starting Monday I am trying to do 5am daily workouts. I have 1 more pound to go to meet my 50lb loss/MFP anniversary in a week so putting my cardio into high gear and being extra careful about my food choices. Already lost 2.8 this past 8/9 days so gotta keep the momentum going! To get out early I reward myself with a yummy Starbucks latte and play a funny show on Netflix once I'm on the treadmill. That's what gets me out of the warm bed - looking forward to those 2 things (in addition to meeting my health goals of course). Let's do this!!
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Nooo way Jose.
  • mcuca
    mcuca Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    During the week goal to be at the gym by 630 am
    Weekend 8 am. Goal 25 lbs
  • Karmc2k
    Options
    4:41 am .... leaving for the gym at 5 (am that is!)