30 Day shred... calorie count??

Options
I just did my first day of JM 30DS OMG feel like i could die!!! SO some one help me out how many calories did i just burn??? I am a girl. 5' 4" and i weigh 203..

Replies

• jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Log it in as circuit training, general, for 20 minutes. It's a fairly close approximation.
  • horizonsp
    horizonsp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I used to log it under circuit training. But now I have got a HRM so I will get a better idea of how many calories I burned exactly. Good luck with 30 days shred. Its a great workout.
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    If you don't have a HRM, most people log it as circuit training. I completed day 8 of level 2 today! Welcome!!
  • bargmannr
    bargmannr Posts: 15
    Options
    Oh I know it's killer! It's hard to say how many calories you burn. The only way to know for sure is with a heart rate monitor. You can look up what the calorie burn is for circuit training but that won't be exact and that usually gives the average burn for a 140# person. Keep up with 30 Day Shred and you'll notice a difference for sure! :)
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Oh I know it's killer! It's hard to say how many calories you burn. The only way to know for sure is with a heart rate monitor. You can look up what the calorie burn is for circuit training but that won't be exact and that usually gives the average burn for a 140# person. Keep up with 30 Day Shred and you'll notice a difference for sure! :)

Definitely agree! Before I got my HRM last week I had been using mfp calorie calculations of 176 but since having my HRM I actually burn between 210 and 235!
  • rebecca_florida
    rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hang in there - it gets easier! (I started 5 days ago.) I'm 5' 8'' and weigh 195 and my HRM usually says I burn between 190 and 230...everyone's different but hopefully that's a guide to see if the circuit training entry is close....
  • nleidelmeyer23
    Options
    This web site calculates how may calories you burn. For the 30 Day Shred you need to put in
    9 minutes of strength
    6 minutes of cardio
    1 minute of abs
    http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc

Or just put in 30 minutes of areobics
  • jen2bthin78
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!!! I am going to try but I have a pretty hectic busy schedule but I am excited!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: