I really want to eat a kitkat...

Options
13»

Replies

• smit7633
    smit7633 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of logging it for the next day, it gives you a small amount of the satisfaction that actually eating it would give you, and then you get to eat it! Awesome!
  • NutritionalResponsibility
    Options
    On 1,500 calories, have you considered intermittent fasting? Push your meals as late in the day as possible. If you have an apple (90 cals) at around 3:30 p.m. and have your Kit Kat (518 cals) at say 7 p.m., you have three-and-a-half hours between those times to eat 892 calories, which could be a solid satisfying meal -- you could eat a Big Mac and small fries at MacDonald's and still have calories left over.
  • CFoust72591
    CFoust72591 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Going over one day is better than going nuts over cravings =]
  • munekahenderson
    munekahenderson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Eat a mini one. That will take care of the craving.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Eat one! I can't understand why people would deprive themselves of things - if it fits into your calorie allowance, enjoy it! :smile:
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Eat a mini one. That will take care of the craving.

Nope do not eat the mini one, this is a tease.

Get your KitKat bar, unwrap it and enjoy it.

Here is me with this issue, to mess around with head I might would log it first. If I have it in my hand already this gives me the opportunity to back out the deal. It may also let me rearrange anything I have pre logged to fit it in. I might even toy with eating something less the next day, or most likely not.

However if I just choose to accept the mission of eating that oh so yummy KitKat bar, and you know you really want it. why not just take plunge and enjoy it. Does not have to be laden with guilt,, I choose to make it laden with satisfaction through consumption... LOL :):)

• ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Eating with moderation is the key. never deprive yourself. but you also have to train yourself in eating healthy foods so when you crave for bad stuff at least you're not consistently eating bad food
  • DaphneSW
    DaphneSW Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Eating with moderation is the key. never deprive yourself. but you also have to train yourself in eating healthy foods so when you crave for bad stuff at least you're not consistently eating bad food

I agree - as long as I"m not making it a habit then I think it's fine. One treat every once in a while won't set you back!