Fitbit and my fitness pal grrrrrrrr

Options
Hi, I posted on here a while ago to say my Fitbit and fitness pal weren't syncing. It got a lot better but now all of a sudden it has stopped syncing half way through the day! Fitbit isn't picking anything up from fitness pal and vice versa. Anyone else having this issue. I've walked over 20,000 steps today but fitness pal says 3500! Really disheartening

Replies

• JeneaceT
    JeneaceT Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same problem here! Hope it's fixed soon!
  • mummiecakes
    mummiecakes Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Me too! Glad I'm not alone.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Yep not syncing at all
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    MFP's Twitter account says that the issue is on their end and they're currently researching it. They want to fix it "ASAP."
  • sarahjenks74
    sarahjenks74 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh good (mean that in the best way!) thought it was something with me. Thanks guys
  • sarahjenks74
    sarahjenks74 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It's working!
  • 8diamonds
    8diamonds Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Mine was the same today nothing was working so uninstalled both apps reinstalled them and now all is well.
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit steps have gone over to MFP, but my food hasn't gone from MFP to Fitbit.
  • missblondi2u
    missblondi2u Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    It's fixed for me.
  • julescba04
    julescba04 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I had that problem and it was my phone. Android system had issues with Fitbit. Now have iPhone and no problems
  • Nlgolden
    Nlgolden Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got a brand new Fitbit and can't link it with my fitness pal, it keeps saying iPhone is selected. I've gone through the steps 100 different ways and always come back to the same - I click "allow" and it goes back the the My Fitness Pal select page and does not show them as synced. Can someone advise why?? So frustrating!