Buffet.
  • echmain
    echmain Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    No! Mine!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Scrambled egg and egg whites in coconut oil with asparagus and red onion and sriracha...serving of coach's oats with Tbsp of chunky peanut butter.

3/4 cooked cup quinoa with six ounces of mahi and some sautéed mushrooms....1/2 an avocado and 6 ounces roasted cauliflower.

1/2 cup greek yogurt and blueberries

Apple and whey supplement

6 ounces chicken breast with 6 ounces of sautéed Brussels sprouts and butternut squash with 1/2 cup cooked brown rice.

Dark chocolate
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Canuck!

This morning for breakfast I had 2 cups of Keurig coffee with 2 tsps 10% cream and 1 Splenda pack in each - same as every morning.

At noon, I had a Wonder white hamburger bun with 3 slices of Presidents Choice Blue menu oven roasted turkey and mustard, and a small Gala apple.

Tonight I will have a portion of meatloaf from the Looneyspoons collection, with some roasted wedge potatoes and a portion of Heinz baked beans.

As my snack, I will have a portion of Kelloggs Special K cracker chips, maybe the sour cream and onion flavour, with my tea which includes 1 tablespoon of skim milk and 1 Splenda packet.

I may also have a mini babybel light cheese portion, or a container of Yoplait dessert selection flavoured yogurt, or not, depending on how I feel.

Whats your day like?

• WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    So far:

B: coffee with coconut milk, sardines in oil
    L: salad with spring mix, spinach, grilled chicken, mushrooms, onions, broccoli, egg, balsamic
    D : Yet to be determined, likely some sort of chicken dish since that is what I have thawed in the fridge
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Protein rich cereal w/ almond milk

Raw veg (brocolli, cauliflower, red bell pepper)
    w/ greek ranch, guacamole, and a Babybell cheese.

Protein shake

Cottage cheese w/ pineapple and strawberries

Sweet potato w/ 5g brown sugar and 5g butter

High fiber English muffin w/ 1 egg, 2 slices turkey bacon, and 2 laughing cow cheese wedges.

2 cups tomato soup

Water w/ fresh lemon throughout the day.

This is what I currently have logged. I'm still 200 calories below my deficit. So far I've eaten down to the raw veg mark. My macros for today are on point but I'm starting to doubt I'll eat everything else I've logged. So I'll likely remove something.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    check out my diary...its open.
  • dagost17
    dagost17 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Apple, Banana, oatmeal
    Lunch: homemade beef stew, greek yogurt
    Dinner: I'm going to have left over homemade shrimp pasta in a deliciously fattening cream/cheese sauce!
  • canadacatman
    canadacatman Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    cross2bear wrote: »
    Hello, fellow Canuck!

This morning for breakfast I had 2 cups of Keurig coffee with 2 tsps 10% cream and 1 Splenda pack in each - same as every morning.

At noon, I had a Wonder white hamburger bun with 3 slices of Presidents Choice Blue menu oven roasted turkey and mustard, and a small Gala apple.

Tonight I will have a portion of meatloaf from the Looneyspoons collection, with some roasted wedge potatoes and a portion of Heinz baked beans.

As my snack, I will have a portion of Kelloggs Special K cracker chips, maybe the sour cream and onion flavour, with my tea which includes 1 tablespoon of skim milk and 1 Splenda packet.

I may also have a mini babybel light cheese portion, or a container of Yoplait dessert selection flavoured yogurt, or not, depending on how I feel.

Whats your day like?

My day was extremely bad today. Hey from down east
  • canadacatman
    canadacatman Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    check out my diary...its open.

Why would you have 15 ounces meat at lunch if I was reading that right. Thanks
  • DeterminedFee201426
    Options
    Cake , cake and more cake!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Sandwich thin with dijon mustard and "Cuban pork"-flavored seitan

Lunch: Tofu and broccoli curry; chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream and coconut pecan bourbon filling

Snack: Coffee

Dinner: Cauliflower marinara with roasted brussels sprouts; Greek lemon soup
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    @canadacatman I group my foods like that. Easier to log. Does not mean I ate 15 ounces all at once at lunch. I ate a meal at noon and will eat again at 4:30pm. Meal times mean nothing. I eat when I can. I ate 10 ounces of meat last Saturday night.
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I eat 12oz (raw) of salmon at a time 1-2 times a week.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    off from the gym today since I have a 4 hour study class after work so this is what my eating looks like today:

breakfast: protein waffles
    lunch: grilled lemon pepper chicken (from Trader Joe's) with broccoli and french beans
    snack 1: 6 oz container of 0% Fage greek yogurt with 100 calorie packet of almonds
    snack 2: baby carrots and 1 string cheese
    dinner: turkey roll-ups (piece of turkey wrapped around half a piece of swiss cheese and a "stackers" pickle)
    dessert: graham crackers
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    My day was extremely bad today. Hey from down east

Hey dont be so hard on yourself - remember, its only one day and you can fix it. Its not how many times you get knocked down that counts, its how many times you get up. Here - have a hug from Ontario!
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Post-Workout - Cottage cheese + protein powder + pineapple
    Breakfast - Maple French Toast English muffin + whipped peanut butter + banana slices + cinnamon
    Lunch - Seasoned chicken + feta + spinach in a pita + strawberries
    Snack - Power Crunch bar
    Dinner - 2 eggs + egg whites + cheese + spinach + 2 pieces of buttered toast, in sandwich form
    Dessert - Ice cream + Cookie Dough GButter + whipped cream + chocolate syrup + sprinkles
    Other Stuff - pre-workout + amino acids + peppermint tea + multivitamin + fish oils + iced tea + lots of water

Totals: 1766 calories [175c/60f/137p]
  • Dandelie
    Dandelie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Post-Workout - Cottage cheese + protein powder + pineapple
    Breakfast - Maple French Toast English muffin + whipped peanut butter + banana slices + cinnamon
    Lunch - Seasoned chicken + feta + spinach in a pita + strawberries
    Snack - Power Crunch bar
    Dinner - 2 eggs + egg whites + cheese + spinach + 2 pieces of buttered toast, in sandwich form
    Dessert - Ice cream + Cookie Dough GButter + whipped cream + chocolate syrup + sprinkles
    Other Stuff - pre-workout + amino acids + peppermint tea + multivitamin + fish oils + iced tea + lots of water

Totals: 1766 calories [175c/60f/137p]

Whipped peanut butter?
  • Dandelie
    Dandelie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    B - Raspberry yogurt, All Bran, 1 ounce mini chocolate chips, 1 banana
    L - Cobblestone sandwich thin (prefer Arnold whole wheat, but didn't have), Teriyaki glazed chicken breast (homemade teriyaki), broccoli, 1 ounce of cheddar cheese, brown rice
    D - Leftover burger, swiss cheese, Cobblestone sandwich thin, green beans, broccoli, quinoa
    S - green grapes, blueberry cereal bar, banana, apple with peanut butter

I do not always eat this. My stomach is not that large. I try to space it all out, but sometimes I have to cut based on what I can handle for the day. I also take a multivitamin.
  • CassidyScaglione
    CassidyScaglione Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I ate a 200 calorie breakfast of oatmeal and kiwi... Then nothing else until about 4 when I ATE EVERYTHING! Lol. But this was planned. Chicken dumplings and spicy sauce.