Add me cause I could use the support.

Options
Hello. ☺ Really trying to buckle down and lose weight. Been chisleing down my weight for over 5 years now.

Replies

• Elaine352962
    Elaine352962 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hope you are ok. Keep chiseling away a slimmer you will appear.

I am also doing the same, I will find the real me, just got to keep at it. Never give up.
  • kindle2016
    kindle2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Elaine352962
  • kindle2016
    Options
    Thank you very much! @Elaine352962 . I'm fine, hope you are as well. :)
  • tdaniels54
    tdaniels54 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! It took me 4 years to lose 64 lbs. but it was worth it. I just lost 11 lbs in 5 weeks with Myfitnesspal. I have 10 more to go. I'm psyched. You can do it too.
  • Maddy1150
    Maddy1150 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm also 'buckling down' - this time! I started Herbalife on recommendation from my doctor after I asked for an appetite suppressant and she refused to give me one. She recommended fitnesspal to document my food intake. I already love this program and the Herbalife is delicious and easy to follow. 3#s in 2 days - which I'm sure is all water weight with the amount of water I've been guzzling! Seems like I've been on a diet rollercoaster all my adult life. I'm soon to be 60 and on a mission to lose 25-30#s for the last time. Sure hope I'm not worried about my weight when I turn 80! Love to walk in warm weather - not a huge treadmill fan but I'm trying:) Could use an accountability on the exercise:)
  • kindle2016
    Options
    What was I thinking trying to do it alone! Thank you both @tdaniels54 and @Maddy1150 . :# It's amazing how many people are going or went threw what I am. I thought I was the only one who didn't drop down in a year, as I have seen so many success stories. A big congratulations to you both! I know now I'll get there. But I did ask my dr for appetite suppressant pills and was told not a good idea. I use to walk on my treadmill everyday, but wasn't eating right. Or vise versa. :p Now I'm really buckling down, and 5-6 days a week i walk for an hour and half outdoors, we got a new rescue pup 5 months ago. :) love him! And it helps.
  • tdaniels54
    tdaniels54 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's right, you don't have to do it alone. It's really sweet of you to have rescued a puppy. Congratulations on your walking! It's one day at a time. You only need to do this today and tomorrow you start over. In 4 years I've had time to change my eating habits. My portions are smaller now and I stay away from fried foods and cut back on sweets. You can do it a little bit at a time.
  • Elaine352962
    Elaine352962 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    kindle2016 wrote: »
    Thank you very much! @Elaine352962 . I'm fine, hope you are as well. :)

Glad you are find the site helpful. I'm sure lots of people will help to support you. Good Luck.
  • kindle2016
    Options
    :)
  • g8britten
    g8britten Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you wish