Did anyone watch Extreme Makeover: Weightloss Edition?

Options
Amazing, much?

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the show!!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Good show!!
  • yakredlo
    yakredlo Posts: 1
    Options
    yes , it was touching and inspiring. If he could do that. I am never complaining again! LOL
  • TwilaG
    TwilaG Posts: 134
    Options
    Our local ABC was hit by lightning last week. It is still not working on our dish. I love Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition! I hate that I missed tonight's episode.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    will be on at 10 here. Love it. I hope I make it that late tonight.
  • dcladydi
    dcladydi Posts: 95
    Options
    I missed it too! I love that show too....what an inspiration... I don't have that much weight to lose so if they can do it... I certainly CAN
  • DaisyAguilar4
    Options
    really love that show.. and if you miss it. it comes back on saturday night..
  • thomalr6180
    thomalr6180 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the guy was still well over 300 pounds and was running. What do I have to complain about? NOTHING!!!
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I missed it too! I love that show too....what an inspiration... I don't have that much weight to lose so if they can do it... I certainly CAN
    That's how I feel, too! Ahhhhhhh-mazing!
  • abyssfully
    Options
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the show!!!
    Me too! Very inspiring! Makes me feel kind of weird for freaking out about the little things at times.
  • Adrianamdelacruz
    Options
    I really love this show! So inspiring :)
  • amber91284
    Options
    If he can run then my *kitten* can run. I cried like a biggest baby watching that tonight. I couldnt imagine loosing that much weight in 3 months. It would be the happiest day of my life. I am tired a living like this and he gave me strength. However, I would like to know what he did everyday or some of it at least. I have looked him up and cant find him. I was going to send him a message. lol
    Does anyone have any idea what he did?
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I love this show as well. This helps with my missing the biggest loser during the off season.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I have it set to DVR. After last week when Chris Powell lost it with that guy on the bridge, I now officially have a massive crush on him. :love:
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I have it set to DVR. After last week when Chris Powell lost it with that guy on the bridge, I now officially have a massive crush on him. :love:

I missed it last week but DVR'd it. I watched it before I came in to work tonight and it was great.
  • lynnstar_lynnstar
    lynnstar_lynnstar Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Me too! He was so hot when he confronted the bully homeless guy! I :heart: a "hero"!!
  • abyssfully
    Options
    If he can run then my *kitten* can run. I cried like a biggest baby watching that tonight. I couldnt imagine loosing that much weight in 3 months. It would be the happiest day of my life. I am tired a living like this and he gave me strength. However, I would like to know what he did everyday or some of it at least. I have looked him up and cant find him. I was going to send him a message. lol
    Does anyone have any idea what he did?
    Definitely weight lifting AND cardio. At one point he mentioned doing 4 hours of cardio a day, I believe. Maybe the trainer has a website?
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I love the show!!! I find the people on there so inspiring...they work so hard and it really pays off. If they can do it, then any of us can!!!
  • wiffe
    wiffe Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I think the show could be 2 hours. They could show us more. Ya know. But like the show.
  • Beaukitty
    Beaukitty Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I could pretty much say "this" to every post!

Except for my local ABC station getting struck by lightning... :tongue: Love the show and really hope it lasts a long time!! So insanely inspirational!